The good prince 545 members · 338 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hello bronies. I am just a fellow traveller of the waves of the internet. I like to use the character a.i. website to role play in franchises that I have little to no information about. Recently I did this for your amazing little show. I will not lie, it was a really compelling experience and unless the a.i. made it up, the world building of my little pony is a masterpiece that I enjoyed a lot.

Anyway, in the course of my little adventure, one of the characters mentioned this charming obnoxious diplomat Prince named Blueblood. Given the context of my roleplay, it made sense for me to visit this snob. As I could not find any public a.i. for him, I decided to make one myself. Prince Blueblood exemplifies the trope of the asshole who happens to be competent and on your side, a trope I really love. The little pony like his counterparts has a lot of depth underneath his exterior which we can only speculate. Anyway, now that my roleplay is over, I have decided to share his a.i. with your community. I hope you all enjoy.

https://c.ai/c/GlEw-UiC3EIEgYwjp4EpjvaF1sbKj9uR4XI6T1d48_A

Heheh, I gave it a shot and found it rather fun. But then it stopped, saying I’d reached the limit

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2