Snowdrop Fanclub 421 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
FlashKenshin77
Group Admin

Hey ya'll,
It's been some time eh? I... okay, I'm sorry for disappearing again. Life and stuff. But I'm here. Again. Let's get the ball rolling. I bet everyone assumed this group to be dead right? Nope, I'm bringing it back... hopefully for good. Now there's probably somethings I need to mention before I go any further.

1. Everyone seen the Snowdrop plushies? Oh my god, I want one >.> They are amazingly adorable...
2. Not sure where the other admins are, busy with school probably. Good, edumacation comes first...

Now that that's out of the way, I just wanted to say I have a contest in mind. Today is officially the 1st of December, a little before 8 am where I am. It's gonna be a writing contest, one which I'll go into details in a different post I'll make after this. And I never started that contest for the a new avatar/icon, did I? But I'll get to that in a bit. Gotta announce the writing contest.

As of now, the contest is on! You have till December 25th to write a story with you and Snowdrop. I won't go into too much detail here, I'll save for that different post. But we need to get this group fired up again.

Now, back to that avatar thing. I'll create another post for that. From now till the 10th, submit any picture you want, with the artist preferred, of what you think the new avatar should be. After the 10th, I'll close the thread down and pick my favorite. Also gonna change the layout a bit, or hopefully update it so it doesn't look so... vacant.

If you have any questions, please, respond or message me. I'll answer them when I can.

So happy writing!

~FlashKenshin77

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1