Spyro Stories 329 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Main Characters: Dragon Lady Ember, Spike, Rarity, the Mane Six and Others.

Genre: A bit of gore, Adventure, Alternate Universe, Crossover, A bit of romance.

Crossover with: The Legend of Spyro trilogy.

Canonical Placement: During and after Season 6.

Premise:
Ever since the new age began eight thousands years ago, the Dragons slowly losing their place as the dominant species while the others such as the Moles, Cheetahs, Dragonflies and many others slowly turning into animals until five thousands years ago, the last remnants of the Old World, including the Dragon City, finally vanished. However, Ignitus, who is now the Chronicler, still lives on.

Five thousands years later, with the Ponies, Griffons, Yaks and the other new species are now ruling the lands that once belonged to the Dragons while the Dragons are now living in the Dragon Lands. Unknown even by the Dragon Lady herself, they all are under the influence of the vengeful spirit of Malefor, who is very displease and very unsatisfied with the outcome of the birth of the New World, so he wants to recreate the Ring of Annihilation once again but first, he needs to be back in the Mortal World once again and to do by, he must manipulated Ember to be his servant just like what he did to Cynder but Ignitus discovered this and infiltrate into the dream of the current Chosen One, the Purple Dragon of the New Age, Spike, to warn him of Malefor's presence.

Spike alerts this to the others but no anypony believes him, so he sets on a journey to the Dragon Lands to meet Lady Ember alone. At the meeting, Spike tries to convince Ember and the other Dragons, including her father, that they all are under influence of Malefor but just like the Ponies, they don't believe him and even tell him that this is just an old myth of their own kind until Garble and his goons begin to act strangely and their eyes suddenly glow white and attempt to kidnap Ember but her father manages to defeat them, which is when Malefor reveals himself to the Dragons by speak through Garble and his goons. After the threatening conversation, Malefor's leave their minds to begin his grand plan.

Now, the every lands and every lives are now in the greatest danger ever since the New World was born. To stop this, Spike and the other Dragons must rediscover the ancient rituals, cultures, customs, the ancestral and spiritual beliefs of them. And of course, must discover who they really are inside of them and restore the lives and the belongings of the Old World back. If not, the entire planet is doomed!

P.S: I'm not going to write it. I am too busy.

I would read this story.

So... which one of you wanna write it? I'm not going to write it, of course. I'm too busy.

5222984 I couldn't write a decent story to save my life. :ajbemused:

i would love to, but i never writed any fic in my life, im *trying* to write one but im in a serious need of help,

So... do you guys wanna hear how Malefor's going to return to the world of livings?

5222984 I'm too busy to work on my own stories right now.

I had been thinking lately. Which one is the better? Between having Malefor's hunt down every Dragon Masters of every periods

and absorb their powers too return to the Mortal World like Kai in Kung Fu Panda 3 or use the same idea about manipulate a Dragon

that born in the Year of Dragons to release him from the Spirit World? Which one is better?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12