Spyro Stories 329 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So I was thinking, what if someone, (other then the people who make skylanders) make a new spyro game, who would you want to have to make the new game, or have the same people make it again? If you want to, what gaming studio would you want to make the Spyro games?:derpytongue2:

2996766 Spyro and Cynder want to see their relationship

2996908 Yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssssss that would be awesome if that happens, because I'm wondering how their relationship would turn out. :)

2996985 is that the gaming studio, or just something else?:rainbowhuh:

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

It means I second his opinion

2997039 oh, alright, I just didn't know what it meant.

I would love to see insomniac do there spin on the legend of spyro, or give cynder her own game.:pinkiehappy:

We certainly need more Cynder in the next game. Spyro has had a long run, and it needs to be longer as well, but Cynder needs story. She needs more life to her. Each game that became TLOS built on that slowly, up to the point where we followed and controlled Cynder and Spyro in DotD. But I'd really love to see where her turmoil of a life began. Or something of it.
TLOS gave us story. Skylanders took that story, and, with a giant neon spotlight, two torches, and three red sixes, burnt it to the ground. And so ended my days of playing games... Now I gotta write a Spyro story...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10