TheGreatEater's Buffet 49 members · 1,155 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
TheGreatEater
Group Admin

Warning: Their isn't enough brain bleach in the world to unsee the things in this fic. Headcanons will roll, lives will be changed, minds will be scarred, and you will be left horribly confused as to what you just read. This isn't necessarily a clop fic. As much as it's a fic that will mind clop you with dark sith powers. And yes I am writing this [as I did with Pegasi Culture and Contrails] while dead tired and sleep deprived since I couldn't get this fic out of my head.
Side note: This fic has had no editors or pre-readers. Anyone want a crack at it can have a go.

Follow Sombra as he and his nation come back from the Shadow Realm after losing a game of Yugioh! Strip Poker to the Royal Princesses. Upon his eventual defeat he faces the hulk. Who's trying to screw the universe. Things ensue after that in ways that will boggle the mind. Leading to the birth of the world greatest hero / murderer / killing machine.

Okay so yeah this fic is an MLP, Multiverse crossover, that mainly focuses on MLP, Marvel, and another one that's a secret for now. With that long description above, and a pic of The Hulk and Sombra would you read it?

[btw. It's not a clop fic, and it's titled "Sombra and The Hulk Have a Baby!"]

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1