Power Rangers Crossover Group 296 members · 134 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

NOT about ToQger, for a change coming from me.

So, before Disney got the rights to Power Rangers following Wild Force, the original plan for the adaptation of Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger was going to be very different.

It's late, so I can't bother to give you guy's a proper description, but here's a link to a page that tells just about everything you'd need to know about it. Please let me know if you think this would have been better than Ninja Storm was.

3581431 Yeah. And Tommy would have ultimately reverted to a role similar to the one he had when he first became the Green Ranger. That would have sucked.

3580442 It sounds interesting, but I don't think many kids would've liked to see the original Red Ranger be involved on the wrong side of the law. Nor would they have wanted to see Tommy, of all people, become a villan of his own accord.

I can see that they were likely going to address the ideas of freedom, and burecracy, which would've been cool. But this kind of idea probably wouldn't have appealed to a lot of kids back in 2003.

If they tried to use this idea for a ranger series today, it might hold better appeal. But I'm pretty sure it's been scrapped. Though perhaps, it could be partially resurrected as a theme for the 2016 movie.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4