Power Rangers Crossover Group 296 members · 134 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Okay, I read something that's both good news and bad news. After Dino Supercharge is over, the contract between Nickelodeon and Saban will be over.

This is good news because Nick has been kind of stupid, making them basically split a whole season in half. But it might also be bad news if Saban can't find another station to make a contract with.

4490555 Saban could always make Power Rangers a Netflix exclusive series. Already, every single season of Power Rangers is on Netflix. And Netflix would likely allow Saban more freetime to produce better quality episodes.

4490555 As long as Power Rangers continues to be profitable, Saban will find someplace to sell it to. Chillax.

4490555 There is always Disney. They were good with them in the past, and they might be good again.

They could always renew the contract, if all else fails.

4490985 Yeah, but RPM was really dark for a kids show.

4491028 Can we agree to disagree then?

4490654 I don't think Saban will go crawling back to Disney after they gave up on the franchise.

4490823 That just mean Power Rangers would continue to get screwed over by Nick, because Nick has shown it clearly doesn't care about the franchise at all.

4490555 They could just go straight to Netflix. Because they won't go crawling back to Disney, and the Nickelodeon seasons were complete pieces if crap (Samurai, Super Samurai, Megaforce and Super Megaforce, haven't watched Dino Charge, and it isn't over yet) They should just go to nextflix

Why not put it on Discover Family so we can watch Rangers and then immediately start watching ponies, without even touching the remote?

Also, there should totally be an otaku ranger.

4491326 I agree. Maybe once it's on Netflix, the networks will realize what they missed out on.

4492717 I'd be all for it, if Discovery Family actually bothered to properly advertise its shows. They've proven to be incredibly lazy when it comes to promoting, they use the same bumper over and over again for weeks. I know it's tough to run a television network, but in this day and age you really can't away with not advertising your shows properly.

I remember just two weeks ago(?), I saw an ad for the Season 5 PREMIERE.

4495166 I know. And they wonder why they got such low ratings. It's like they're intentionally trying to kill the show, even if that would mean they go down as well.

Saban actually got Power Rangers back from Disney by making them think it would be produced on the Hub under their control, so maybe Hasbro will actually make an offer for Discovery Family?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16