Power Rangers Crossover Group 296 members · 134 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

I made some rangers teams a few days ago and would like help on them. The Mane 6 are doing the first six season of Power Ranger and then back-ground and side ponies are taking to rest of the teams, The CMC are doing a few Rangers teams as well but three teams do not have members and some might go with a change. Do anyone have an Idea who can be on what team? I won't change the Mane Six teams, some of the CMC teams, and Lightspeed and Lost Galaxy won't be charge at all. Any got ideas?:pinkiesmile:

Why no Trixie and Lightning Dust as the Titanium and Quantum Rangers respectively? Those stories fits them very well.

Maybe Luna as the Magna Defender and Spike as the Gold Zeo Ranger too

2383493 The Mane 6 Ranger teams are not going to change. Plus the Gold Ranger for Zeo is staying as Rainbow Dash. I have heard about Spike being in a team but I don't which one. Lighting Dust is going to be the Titanium Ranger and I don't have any members for Time Force. I see where you're going with Luna but the Magna Defender role has been taking by Flitter. And Trixie is a member of Lightspeed rescue. Plus, my S.P.D. team are all OC's so that not changing ether.

Ok, now I've read the blogpost (you should put a link here) here are my ideas:
Time Turner as the Red Time Force Ranger
Colgate/Minuette as the Pink Time Force Ranger

And that's all I got for now, what do you think?

2383813 I was told about Timer Turner be Time Force. And who are the two ponies that you send me?2384147 Thanks you. I do need other teams to be fill and I have pick yet.

Colgate/Minuette are the fan and canon names for this pony:

Please notice her cutie mark.

2384513 Ok, I was think about OC's for the rest since you know how Power Time Force is. Got any more?

2384588 Well You got any ponies that you want to see on a ranger team?

Hmmm, maybe a changeling as the Green Ranger (a parallelism with Trip who was an alien) also I see that you don't have Lyra and Bon Bon on your post so, maybe Yellow and Blue?

That only left us the Quantum Ranger. I don't know, Braeburn?

2384732 Yeah I was think about using those two. Plus the Changeling needs a name and a new look so no one will know who it really is. Braeburn? Hm, I'll think about that.

2384711 Alright, Thanks!:pinkiehappy:

Okay, first of all with Braeburn I was just trowing a random name.

A name and a look for a changeling, why not look like this:

Just repint him with red an call him Frenzy. (for more info about this reference go here)

And if is not much asking, can we have a little quid pro quo here? I'm also assembling a team of Rangers too, a Lightspeed Rangers to be more specific with the themes of a medic, an extreme athlete, a flight stunts pilot, a martial artists and a fire fighter. I already have Nurse Redheart and Soarin as Pink an Gree but I still need the other three plu the Titanium Ranger.

Can you help me?

2385106 Hm, Will you might want to resend your Ranger team so I can get the idea who is who. it look like your in a rush. Rumble, huh? Got to do more then repaint him red and change his name, he got to be a full grown stallion too.

Detail details, if you need a full grown Rumble just look in deviantart or derpibooru and you will be fine.

For more details about my own PR project go here.
But basically the idea would be to have a team based on their skills (just like in the Lightspeed series)
Pink - medical (Nurse Redheart)
Yellow - extreme sports
Green - fly stunts (Soarin)
Blue - martial arts
Red - firefighter

But please don't feel forced to help, I'm still working on other projects before launching this one.

2385243 HM got to think on that, They didn't show much ponies for the parts you need and if they did then they never give names.

2385515 By the way, there only one pony I know that will go for extreme and that my favorite pony of all time, RAINBOW DASH!!!:rainbowdetermined2:

Damn straight, but sadly Rainbow is already involve in one of my other fics, so she's out of the table for now (but good god I want to use her in here too).

2385849 No one says you can't use her twice. Well, all I need now is Wild Force and Megaforce.

No, I can't the other fic is set in the same universe of the Rangers one.

And for the Wild Force and Megaforce I'm sorry but I have no idea.:applejackunsure:

2385928 She may be young but you can have her be older when she morphs like how I did in Jungle Fury, what about Scootaloo?:rainbowhuh:

I really thank you for the helping but Scootaloo is also part of the other fic, HERE is all you need to know

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23