Power Rangers Crossover Group 296 members · 134 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Before I ask I do not have a Fanfiction account.

I read this fanfic of a PR Jungle Fury x Mlp crossover on Fanfiction (if any of you guys seen it). maybe it would be a good time for a crossover like that don't you guys think?

2462531 In all honesty, I really don't know about it. Jungle Fury was an okay series but nowhere near as good as the originals like In Space and Lost Galaxy in my opinion. I really don't know what the story would be about or how to do it if you cross it over with MLP. I'm sorry but I don't think it could work out. :fluttershysad:

2463122 What if it was the Cutiemark Crusaders (Sweetie Belle/ Yellow ranger, Scootaloo/ Red ranger, Applebloom/ Blue ranger), Wolf ranger I would say... Pipsqueak, and the Rhino ranger I would pick Flash Sentry. There would have to be a pony version of Di-Shi and his forces.

2462531 I have the same three color for the CMC but my Wolf and Rhino Rangers are Shining Armor and Babs Seed. Still I like to see what you got.:pinkiehappy:

2463651 Oh I remember now, you made that fanfic I read.

2463651 I thought you didn't have a Fimfiction account. Sorry about that. :twilightsheepish:

2463666 HAHA! That ok, still you can check it out, I did more Power Ranger Crossovers, right now mostly the Mane Six.

2463674 One question though, why Babs Seed instead of like... Cloudchaser? I think she would have the Rhino Spirit.

Comment posted by Shazam 25 deleted Dec 27th, 2013

2463723 Well, I wanted to use all the CMC, and Babs was the other member. I have a blog with all my Ranger Teams and to let you know now, MMPR-In Space will be the Mane Six, there are two teams that don't have members. I would send you a link but not fully sure how to work one.:twilightblush:

2463941 Oh yeah I remember seeing something like that.

2463954 It had a good song too. I started looking up MLP a year ago and it been almost a year since I watch the shows, I'm keeping up with Season 4 but Seasons 1, 2, and 3, I still behind on.

2462531 Jungle Fury was an improvement over Mystic Force and Operation Overdrive, but it lacked a battlizer, and the zords/megazords were kind of bland.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13