Joker's Asylum 61 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 43 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 43
Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

this potion will transform you into any pony whose hair you put into it...one teaspoon full will make the transformation last for a few hours.but I must warn you drinking the entire bottle will result in the transformation being permanent

heres a few of my...colleagues who tried the potion.

ok who's ready to become a pony:yay::pinkiecrazy::yay:

Cielia: I prefer to stay human, thank you.

1136791 hmm....:rainbowdetermined2:
*puts in own hair and becomes pony OC*
FUCK YEAH!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~! *fling around and shooting stuff with horn*
Hell yes!
HELL. FUCKING. YES! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1136810 I could kill you, you know.
I'm sure both of you would not want to end up like this kind gentleman.

I'd like to be Pinkie for an hour.

WHO WANTS TO PAAAARRRRTAAAAY?:pinkiehappy:

Cielia: I don't think so...

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1136865 You won't really be Pinkie. You will have the body of Pinkie.

So?

Why do I need an excuse to party?

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1136897 I never said you didn't have to. This is the mad house after all.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1136875 The image is hosted on zerochan.net?

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1136823 "Releases fear gas"

1136933 Cielia: What, wha?

1136933 oh god it smells so terrible~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EWW EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick:
I can't take it~! *flies out window with potion*

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1136978 I don't think so "uses sleeping gas"

I'd drink it all and become my pony OC.

*has a happy face on.*
*tavels to his own OC universe and grabs his OC pony, named, Knight, and puts it in bottle.*
* drinks the entire bottle and now is a pony forever.*
well then, this is fucking awesome.

1136984 that smells even worse~! ew ew ew ew ew ew ew! :pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick:
*flies upwards, trying to escape the horrible stench, sleeping gas only making her slightly tired*

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1136791 Look at the mess you created. We have a patient trying to escape. This patient is MidnightBloom. Can you detain her?

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1137017 would you mind returning so we can test the new powers you have:pinkiehappy:

1137049 oh, sure, just tell him to stop with the terrible smelling gases and I'll come back down :twilightsmile:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1137031 no more gas and she will return:moustache:

1137112 I drank the potion so I should be an alicorn for the rest of my life. Also, the gases are going away, slightly. I'm going to come down a little bit :twilightsmile:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1137120 alright now you can be the perfect mother to luna:twilightsmile:

1136978 Cielia: Wait, what's so bad about zerochan?

DON'T SAY THAT I GOT THE WRONG COMMENT, I CHOSE WHAT COMMENT TO REPLY TO! And you replied to Clown's comment by jumping out a window...

1137195 I said I replied to the wrong comment :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Sebastian: THEN WHY YOU DON'T DELETE YOUR COMMENT?! *Demonside takes over and punches a wall, leaving a hole*

1137233 because i think ot'd be frustrating for people who want to know whats going on see that the comment has been deleted, Oh and you're fixing that wall :twilightsmile:

1137252 *Sebastian goes super-saiyan and punches another hole, creating a growing crack and huge hole*

1137260 *twitch twitch*
I am being as nice as possible, now fix this hole in my mental wall or I swear one of you if going to hell...and this time, it won't be a luxurious as it was for Sebastian :twilightangry2:

1137286 Cielia: Meh, Sebastian fix the wall.
Sebastian: *Eye twitch* Yes, my lord. *Fixes the wall and glares at Midnight*

1137286>>1137375
peeps be breaking walls?:twilightoops:

*retreats into own and fortifies it with more repressed memories*

Where could I acquire some of Rainbow Dash's hair?

1137392 don't worry :twilightsmile:
I have brought amazing shows for you all to watch, I also bought Hubtops for every one so we all have internet now...except for my inmate which I killed last night :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 43