High Quality Spike Shipping 1,530 members · 779 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So far, the only Spike Harem anthologies I've seen are my Pimp Spike's Swag Series and Spikerulez302's Spike's Gals. Come-on, I encourage you guys & gals to make stories of those crack ships!

Well, I would be happy to make a short story about Spike Shipped with a unexpected mare.

Shoot, since you asked, give me one mare you would like to see Spike shipped with and I'll have a story for it done before a week has passed. :twilightsmile:

This is comic book mare Princess Amore, it is theorized that she may be the mother of Princess Cadence, before Sombra quote on quote killed her. Yeah, a Twitter revealed that she isn't 'dead dead'

I apologize, but unfortunately I don't think I would be able to ship him with her for the simple reason that I don't know much about her, and there aren't many or any reads that I have even seen her in. I wouldn't want to tarnish the character by writing her wrong.

If I were to ship Spike with her, it would probably be a very short story: perhaps three chapters at most and her character would be made up. If anything, I would base her off of cadence with slight adjustments.

4480424 Okay, so you know the upcoming Princess Spike episode? How's about Spike with one of the 3 unicorns, Lemony Gem, Colgate, or Twinkle Shine?

Comment posted by Aura Zero deleted Jun 20th, 2015

Heh, well first I would have to start watching season 5....

But I could do that for you. Twinkleshine is actually one of my favorite background ponies.

Also, as a heads up, I have already shipped Spike with both Colgate and Twinkleshine in my first story.:raritywink:

Expect to see a story about them shortly. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7