Everything Dark and Grim 937 members · 1,806 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Coming in October, it has returned
Friendship is Terror has returned, what will I be reviewing this time?

Comment posted by MegaBrony95 deleted Sep 18th, 2017

Just finished watching your stuff for "FIT 2016" and I'm excited to see 2017. I love the villains especially Discord (I actually met John De Lance at Trotcon in Ohio and got his autograph :pinkiehappy:.) Truth be told, I actually think Tirek was the worst of the worst (so far.) Out of all of them he was the most vile, ruthless, and downright pure evil villain on the show; his G1 counterpart is even remembered as a complete monster.
I noticed you're reviewing "Rainbow Factory." I prefer Cupcakes myself (don't judge.) However, there has always been one fanfiction (actually a series, but mainly the first one) that always freaks me out; it even have me some nightmares after I read it the first time. That would be the "Something Sweet to Bite" series by Knackerman. I don't know if you've heard of it or the sequels (and prequel) but it's both super good and super terrifying. It has even inspired fanart and a reading on YouTube with others by TheEmogak (emogakva here on FIM.) I have not heard it yet, but heard it's VERY good. It's only the first now, but I may write her asking for more if she can. Again, read them all and tell me what you think. It shouldn't take you more than a few days to get through them. Happy reading and, hey, maybe you could do something on them.

Happy Haunting.

I'll give it a look, the only reason why I'm reviewing Rainbow Factory is because of how well known it is. But, I have been looking for a good horror story to read on my own. Also, don't know if you've seen this, but just to wet your appitite for Friendship is Terror, here's my 50 Sub Special. My Top Five Creepy Moments of MLP

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4