Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

The dai-lee...

Combustion woman!

AND BITCHES?

I'M PRETTY SURE I SAW ZUKO SOMEWHERE IN THERE!!!!

This is gonna be tight!

3350187 Someone spoiled some stuff for me. I know a dirty little secret about a major thing in it.

Do I see fight scenes? Because I stopped watching after seing this scene

Is is really worth keep watching? I can "tolerate" vampire novel style romance as long as Korra doesn't become a mary sue princess.

Google says the show is almost ded

3350652 I blame Nick for that. They have a good show, but they really don't like to have it on their regualr block. Thank heaven for Nicktoons, they're what Nick SHOULD be.

I still have to watch most of book two...

TELL ME!!!!

Or don't... If it's ok you can tell me though...

Oh he is there, no mistaking that scar... damn he has to be in his what? 90s now and he is still kicking ass.

3350808 Well........... Airbenders are back. They're being bred by an evil Earth Queen and the Dai-Li so they can have an Avatar under their control once Korra dies...... Which they plan on making sure happens soon. And apparently they've been doing this since shortly after Aang came back.

3350805 Hurry up and do so. You won't regret it.

3351124 he will a little bit, if we're being honest :unsuresweetie:

3351125 Depends on what sits well with him.

Oh and her name is Sparky Sparky Boom Girl

Link is broken. Have another one

Holy Crap... this is going to be EPIC!

Rouge Air and Water benders, an Earth Queen... and Zuko!

3355547 Here's another one (that I think is fan made, but still awesome)

Damn... Zuko and Sparky Sparky Boom Girl.. and rouge Airbenders. Hell if Zuko shows up then we might get the answer to a pressing question since the comics came out; who did he marry in the end?

3355806 You mean he didn't marry his honor?

Also I found another name for the new Firebender: Sparky Sparky Boom Ma'am

*snort* He grew out of that phase. So far judging from FFN he either still married Mai, Suki, or Katara divorced Aang to be with her "One Tru Wuv"...

Ok that sounds a lot better

3355547 3355769 3355907

Can I just say that this season is gonna solidify my theory that they based The Avatar concept on Superman?

3357156 funny, I was planning an Avatar/DCU crossover

Air= Super speed, super breath, and flight

Earth= Super strength and durability(Earth walls and armor)

Water= Freeze breath

Fire= heat vision

Also the fact that with earthbending an Avatar could learn to have heightened senses like Toph, thus having a combo of super hearing and x-ray vision.

3357184 Really? I've been trying to get something like that off the ground, but it's been a little harder than I thought it'd be. Mind if I PM you some of my ideas?

3357216 sure, I'd love to see what you've got planned

On a lesser note:

KORRA HAS PAJAMAS!

SWEET! This looks great. Just one question:

WHEN DOES IT AIR!?!?!????

I think it's a summer release, going off when Book 2 came out, probably it will be out late August/ early September

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27