Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

GUYS!!!

I THINK OPAL IS LIN BEIFONG'S DAUGHTER, NOT HER SISTERS!!!! :rainbowderp:

Doubt it, while I can understand where you're coming from I don't see it happening.

First and foremost there's the fact that it's beyond obvious that Lin hates kids, there's also the fact that she hasn't talked to her sister in a very long time, probably long before Opal was born (I'd assume twenty years at least and Opal's in her early teens I'd assume).

Also they in no way look alike (aside from some familial similarities), and they are nothing alike with personality's.

Honestly, I don't see it happening, could you give more info on why you have this theory?

3442638 I dunno. Just a gut feeling :moustache:

In her line of work, it's possible she didn't want kids because of her obligations as a chief of police.

No, I think it was just explained that she doesn't like them.

The creators confirmed that it was her not wanting to have children that put a strain on her and Tenzen's relationship.

And if she didn't want to have kids with a childhood friend, who she dated for some amount of time then tried to throw his girlfriend in jail, I don't think it would happen with some random Joe.

But I've been wrong before, only time will tell, personally I just don't think it's gonna happen.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4