Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31

Hi everyhuman, InkTapper here!
What's the point of this thread? To cure me of boredom and to exercise my expertise and obsessiveness with cartoons with the two best voice actresses in the whole world!! Plus I just drank coffee! Looots of it! :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:
So, the rules. Name a cartoon, any cartoon and I will, in seven cartoons or less, relate that cartoon with a cartoon that either this goddess:
or this goddess:

was in.
The only restriction is that you can't choose Avatar: The Last Airbender or Legend of Korra because I can tell you right now that both Tara and Grey starred in it.

Let the game begin!

I love a challenge! :pinkiehappy:
Okay 1646354 try this: Cheetara of the cartoon "Thunder Cats" modern or original 80's version.
You pick.

1646366 Oooh, I like you. Lee Schneider was one of the writers of Thundercats, and also wrote an episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, in which Rob Paulson starred in as Raphael. Rob Paulsen also starred in T.U.F.F. Puppies, in which Grey Delisle plays as agent kitty catswell! :twilightsmile:

1646399 yay, I didn't have to think this time! Bubbles = Tara Strong
Betty = Grey Delisle

1646425 John Dimaggio plays Bender in Futurama. He also plays in Ben 10: omniverse as Fourarms, and Tara Strong plays in Ben 10 as well as Benjamin Tennyson himself.

Anything done by Studio Ghibli

1646444 Damnit, I don't do anime! :flutterrage: All I know is that Matt Damon was in Ponyo as well as Arthur! And Arthur disappeared so long ago! *throws laptop across the room*

*grins* Tara was in Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away

1646499 When I said I was a cartoon nerd, I should have noted that I didn't mean anime. :ajbemused: Grrrr. I must study anime now!!

1646499 well done, Celestial warrior

1646514>>1646520
Even if one doesn't watch much anime, you've got to at least watch Ghibli's stuff. So I win this round?

1646544 I suppose... two outta three?

Fullmetal Alchemist or Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

1646718 Kyle Herbert played in Fullmetal Alchemist as well as Jackie Chan Adventures. Jacki Chan in that show was mostly played by Jackie Chan impersonator James Sie, who also played as the cabbage merchant in Avatar The last Airbender, in which Grey Delisle played as Azula. Also, I SAID NO MORE ANIME!

1646718 Oh Right, and Kyle Herbert also played in "Wreck it Ralph", in which John Dimaggio also played. John Dimaggio played in Ben 10, in which Tara strong played as Benjamin

1646841 Well anime just has more voice actors than other types of cartoons due to the high number of characters present, so it should be easier for you to relate anime to your two 'goddesses' than European or American cartoons. -.-

And yes, that is actually a good connection. Most people don't care about Falman, and as such, don't recognize Kyle Herbert's role at all.

The previous generations of MLP.

1647927 Andrea Libman played as Zipzee in the 2006 My Little Pony: runaway rainbow, and she also plays in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, in which tara strong plays Twilight Sparkle

1646354 Try the 80's version of Rainbow Brite, specifically Brian or Murky
(my age is showing)

1651832 dear god your challenges :rainbowderp: I actually had to look up "Rainbow Brite" But then I saw Peter Cullen in the cast, who's also been in "Tom & Jerry", in which Rob Paulsen has played in. Rob has also been in "T.U.F.F. Puppy", and guess who's in "T.U.F.F. Puppy"?

GREEEEY DELISLE :pinkiehappy:

Oh, I got a good one. SouthPark.

1655377 That is a good one. Mona Marshall plays Sheila Broflovski in South Park and a few voices from Spirited Away, which I know now that Tara Strong played in.

1654492 I love you :pinkiehappy:
You don't back down and at least I'm sticking to American stuff....
O kay last one I swear, it's another 80s cartoon: Jem and the Holograms.
(I still believe this show inspired Hannah Montana, you'll see why when you look it up)

1658546 ahaha, to be honest, I'm loving you too.:rainbowlaugh: I enjoy learning about catoons I've never heard of. You don't have to stop if you don't want to :derpytongue2:
I actually got lucky on this one. Anne Bryant plays in Jem and the Holograms. She was also involved in the development of the my little pony friendship is magic theme song, in which of course, Tara Strong plays. Anne Bryant was also in my little pony runaway rainbow, in which Andrea Libman played as Zipzee. Andrea Libman plays in my little pony friendship is magic alongside Tara Strong.

1662223 :rainbowlaugh: You asked for it....
Lemon Sherbert; from the original Straberry Short Cake, (when the girls wore dresses instead of dungarees).

:coolphoto: Lion Heart, from The Care Bears Movie.

:raritystarry: She-Ra, He-Man's twin sister. (We're talking before Zena.)

Ah just remembered... :scootangel: Lady Lovely Locks
Then try "Princess Guenivere and the Jewel Riders"
(admittedly that last is more 90's than 80s)

1664764 Woah... :rainbowderp::rainbowlaugh:
Bob Holt played in the old Strawberry Shortcake, as well as Scooby Doo. Peter cullen played in scooby doo as well as tom and jerry, in which Grey Delisle has been in

Brent Titcomb played in the carebears movie as well as "Clifford's fun with numbers" in which Tara Strong has been in.

John Erwin was in She-Ra, Princess of Power, as well as Family Guy, in which Seth Green plays. Seth Green has also been in Mad, in which Tara Strong has been as well.

This one was a year before I was born :twilightsmile: Kerry Butler was in Princess Guenivere and the Jewel Riders as well as Sesame Street. Yeah, you know I win now :rainbowlaugh:
Seth Green is one of the hundreds of people to have contributed to that show, and again, Seth Green was in Mad, in which Tara Strong was as well.

1664953 :pinkiegasp: I really thought I had you... espicially with She-Ra. :fluttercry:

:pinkiesad2: You, you, you....
Ah - Ha! :twilightsmile:

Peppermint Rose,
P.J. Sparkles,
Moondreamers,
Fraggle Rock,
Muppet Babies,
Barbie and The Rockers,
Trolls

Now I'm working hard and racking my brain, :applejackconfused: "I have not yet begun to fight!"
There are a plethora of poorly thought out 80's cartoons, all are begging for modern makeover.

1666727 well, it didn't show anything for Peppermint Rose.

P.J. Sparkles was played by Jodi Benson who played in The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Mandy is Grey Delisle

Ha, moon dreamers and fraggle rock had the same writer, John Semper. Semper also contributed to Static Shock, in which Static is played by Phil Lamaar who plays Wilt in Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, a godly show in which Tara Strong
And Grey Delisle
both star in.

:P When you introduce muppets into this game there is no way to lose. I mean, come on. Jim Henson. :rainbowlaugh: for one thing, Jim was in Fraggle Rocks, so see above connection. He was also, surprise surprise, a contributor to sesame street, which I'm just going to be lazy and use the Seth Green link like I did above. He was in mad, and so was Tara Strong. :derpytongue2:

It had to be Barbie... well, this one took a while actually, so good job :rainbowlaugh: So. Here we go. John Payne was in Barbie and the Rockers (gag, no offense). He was also in G.I.Joe Spy Troops: The Movie. Matt Hill was also in that movie, and I know that Matt Hill was in Edd Ed and Eddy, in which Tony Sampson also starred. Tony Sampson was also in DragonBall-Z, in which Andrea Libman played, Which brings us to MLP:FIM, which brings us to Tara Strong. That was a full seven.

1667046 :rainbowlaugh: Dang! :pinkiehappy: Almost had you.
Well you've eliminated GI Joe. As for the Barbie, when I saw the poorly written :facehoof: I agree worse than bubble gum flavored soda.

Peppermint Rose can be found on Youtube hope this link helps... wasn't real popular but it helped develop a love of growing flowers, and a search of the elusive "candy cane rose" a unique red and white creation with a gentle musky scent slightly sweetened.

Rose Petal Place forgive me, the bad guy is stereo typical of the time.

Magical Super Trolls, sorry about the lack of specificty last time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31