Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Whoohoo! After months of waiting, episodes 1 & 2 of Book 2 finally aired tonight. This thread is just to share general thoughts, such as likes, dislikes, reactions, predictions, etc.

1747916General fun and exciting everything:rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Eska and Bolin are great!

I can't wait to see Jinora learn about the first avatar, it seems she will. And then, aslo, I wonder how the entire book will play out, like what it explores. Tonight seemed just like a cruel tease--I want more!!!:raritydespair:

1747916 why was this not warned about I missed the ep...

1747916 It was pretty great animation wise and the story is everything I could hope for in terms of world building. I can't wait to see how the rest of this plays out. Korra's uncle is definitely playing at something here.

Eska and Bolin are great!

Yes! They are the perfect pairing. She's like Super Mai, but with an identical twin brother! (however that makes sense). I loved their interaction. She seems like his type. :rainbowlaugh:

And I loved learning about Korra's family and their past. And anything involving those spirits is awesome.

There are... *ahem* ways of obtaining the episodes that are currently available.

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

1747916 OHGAWDIHAVETOWATCHITNOWI'LLBEBACKTOSAYMYTHOUGHTSIFIMANAGETOFINDITONLINEKTHNXBAI

EDIT: Uh, stupid thing won't stream.

[Korra's uncle is definitely playing at something here./quote] Considering the teaser aired right before it I'm sure we're all expecting him to be the villan. It'll be a big surprise if he's not or if he's working for someone else.

As for the first two chapters it's intresting to see that Korra still hasn't fully mastered airbending and I can easily sympathize with her being fed up of being told what to do all the time. And that first Avatar, sounds really intresting.

And I wonder if Korra will recieve visits from other avatars besides Aang.

And I wonder if Korra will recieve visits from other avatars besides Aang.

She will. I know this because it was in the trailer. :eeyup:

1749760 Yeah that trailer gave a lot of things away. It's a case of "Trailers always spoil".

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12