The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 719 members · 570 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Okay, seriously. These Extremist guys do not seem threatening at all... They just act annoying. Can't wait to see their world blink out of existence!

And These people! Seriously! Superman is being the voice of reason and you are all still balantly trying to kill him! Screw you guys!

4328899 oh thank god! A nice looking red hood helmet besides that shitty easter island head bullshit one!

4328911 You mean the new 52 one?

Yeah... I miss this particular helmet.

4328918 yes i also liked the costume i didn't get into the dc until after the new 52

4328899 Okay, in all fairness, these aren't the interesting Extremists. All of the good ones are busy fighting Arsenal, Donna Troy, and Starfire.
Also, where are the Meta Militia? Or the Champions of Angor? Or whatever they were called!

4330079 Comic book limbo apparently. Who might the meta military be, btw?

4330108 DC's expies of the Avengers, just like the Extremists are supposed to be expies of DC villains. Though the only one of these guys who is an expy is Carny, based off of the X-Men villain Arcade.

4330114 Well can't blame them. These expy's look very bland compared to the ones fighting Roy & The gang. Really hoping Donna & Starfire aren't dead from bullets to the head. :ajbemused:

4330138 Oh, I'm sure they're not. Even I like to think DC has some standards.

4330248 Also.... These Flashpoint characters. They really cannot get their crap together in a time of crisis like that?

4330280 I dunno, man. Haven't seen the movie or read the original comic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11