The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 719 members · 572 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Gabriel Stacy/The Grey Goblin

met Gwen Stacy/Spider-Gwen?

Thoughts on what would happen?

whats the story about the grey goblin?

Peter finds out that Gwen Stacy and Norman Osborn had an affair (um, ew) that produced two children. Osborn killed Gwen to get his hands on these two kids, but turned out they were aging rapidly. They needed Peter's blood to stabilize their aging process,for some reason (though they were supposed to be Peter and Geek's children originally). Norman told them that Peter killed their mom, they went after Peter, Peter revealed the truth and the daughter turned good while the son went nuts. They went away and haven't really been a factor in the Marvel universe since.

Well, when Green Goblin became Iron Patriot, Gabriel became the second American Son (worse name ever). And I thought the rapid aging thing was Norman's fault, because he didn't want to deal with a couple of infants when he was trying to kill/break Spider-Man.

It would make for an awkward family reunion, that’s for sure. I mean, imagine Gwen’s reaction that her 616 self had an affair with someone WAY older. (To this day, I still can’t believe they made that canon.)

Sorry, why did they have an affair? Was it just a plot driven OOC moment, or was Gwen going through hard times and Norman took advantage, or was there really a spark between them?

I like to think Norman drugged her or something.

Head-cannon accepted.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8