Zelda Crossovers 737 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I just got the Majora's Mask remake (one day, Nintendo 64... one day...) for the 3DS for my 3DS XL, and... I freaking love Fierce Deity (and Zelda)! Has anyone done a story on Fierce Deity in Equestria? If not, I would. I think that it would be awesome. And, since the land is practically filled with magic, the Fierce Deity would have unlimited power, methinks. Would this work?

Hmm, it would be interesting.

I would totally read it! This Saiyan says do it!:scootangel:

4658498 Good to know someone likes it!

4658560 Fierce Deity Link was my favorite part of Majora's Mask.

4658581 Did you have the N64 one or the remake?

Technically, both. I had the collector's edition for Gamecube, and currently own the remake.

4658641 I got the remake, which is fine. Anyways, if FD was come to Equestria, what would you want to see?

Dang. I'm not sure.

Fein with me. It's not like you have to make up your mind right now.

4658703 To be honest, I'm cool with just about anything.

Well, I can't really think of much in the way of plot points, but I do have a question that you should probably have an answer to before you do anything else: Is it Link in the Fierce Deity mask, just the Fierce Deity's mask somehow crossing dimensional borders, or the Fierce Deity itself? To clarify, the Fierce Deity referred to in the last of those three possibilities is the thing that is inside the mask which gives it its power, like how Majora's Mask got its power from Majora, which was why it was useless once you destroyed/banished/whatever-the-hell that effect after the boss fight was.

Of course, you can do a combination thereof. Personally, I'd favor Link and the mask, but I really just like the idea of link being in Equestria.

4658896 True, and I think that Link and the mask would be cool, but I think that in addition, well... I'll just PM you. I have an idea...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13