Zelda Crossovers 737 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

One thing I noticed, it seems that the Triforce and the Elements of Harmony are not exactly the same.

Courage, Wisdom, and Power seem to be completly different Atributes from Honesty, Laughter, Kindness, Generosity, Loyalty, and Magic (Friendship)

So perhaps new Types of Magic can prosper if the Triforce and its wielders make it to Equestria.

The Triforce is basicly a ultimate wish granting devise,
The Elements of Harmony however, seem to focus on a specific target and the end result is restoring peace and harmony to the land.
Both might be used for good, of evil.
The Triforce grants wishes regardless of good or evil intentions.
While the Elements of Harmony focus on Peace and Order.

Though it may not seem that the elements of Harmony could be used for anything remotly evil.
They did result in banishing Luna to the moon.The Elements might resort to ANYTHING to keep the peace. So perhaps if an army were to attempt to aprehend Ganon/Ganondorf he might find a way to use the Elements to subdue the army. It does not sound relativly easy since the bearers Elements seem to be the only way to use them. Such obstacles did not work so well when He searched for the Triforce.

Any Ideas on how this could be used?

Rethkir
Group Admin

Let me guess, you got that idea from the new logo I made?

There is a lot of room in Equestrian lore for many things. Perhaps 3 missing elements that were lost to Hyrule before some split?

▲ ▲

Though it may not seem that the elements of Harmony could be used for anything remotely evil.

You haven't seen Equestria Girls, have you?

They way I see it, the Elements are as anti-evil as the Master Sword. They CANNOT be used for evil intentions. The Triforce, on the other hand, is specifically stated to be neutral. It grants any wish to whoever uses it, and its three attributes attach themselves to whomever represents them best, for good or evil. In my mind, though, the Elements are not as powerful as the unified Triforce.

But imagine if their powers were to combine...

That would be enough power to slay gods.:pinkiecrazy:

1467187 Good Point on the Equestria Girls thing. a brainwashed army would surely have wiped out Equestria if the Bearers were not there to deactivate the element of magic temporarily(?)

And though I had the thought in my head for a while, that icon is what ultimatly led to this thread. :eeyup:

So the Elements of harmony seem focused on the Power to Control while The Triforce has the Power to Grant.

If anyone gets the power to BOTH I dont even think Hylia, or Celestia could do anything.

It would be nice to see how the Elements and the Triforce is used together, or even against each other....

1467218 The Equestria Girls Movie completely proves this wrong, but then again the entire premise of the movie seems a bit questionable about weather or not it should count as cannon or not.

I suppose it depends on weather Flash Sentry will make an apearence in Season 4 or not, and the past events are refrenced or not.

Also, I almost Forgot about the Master Sword! :facehoof:

If either The Elements or The Triforce manage to fall into the hands of evil. The Master Sword could probably fix everything!

(Spoiler Warning if you actually plan on watching the movie
(Personal opinion I thought it was Ok but kinda dissapointing for a MLP:FiM movie)

Sunset Shimer used the Element of Magic to turn into some weird Demon thing and Hypnotise all the High School Students into an army to be sent to conquer equestria, but since the Bearers of Harmony of that world were present they could use deactivate it and completly disarmed Sunset.

We do not speak of that here!

Also, Flash Stupid is most definitely NOT going to be in Season 4. The producers have confirmed this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6