Zelda Crossovers 737 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

When great artifacts are created in Equestria (Elements of Harmony) How does the ones in charge handle it? How about deactivateing them and abandoning them in the ruins of thier old castle? No one will search there.
In Hyrule? The Goddesses say TEMPLES! temples everywhere! That being said how would Faroe, Nayru, and Din handle the Elements when they find them.

The Triforce is a Physical force that changes the world on a wish.
The Elements of Harmony are more of the mental force, doing what ever results in control and harmony.

So mabye while the temples for the Triforce would be protected by more physical magic (Elements of Earth Fire Wind ect) perhaps the Temples for the Elements of Harmony would be something more of the mental nature. Like a Temple of Loyalty, Honesty ect.

How would those temples work? Where would they be located? What temple bosses would fit best?

Feel free to explore the concept below! :pinkiehappy:

Rethkir
Group Admin

Just curious, are you trying to gather ideas for a story you plan on writing?

Anyway, Ancient Castle of the Royal Sisters would make an awesome temple, especially if you add time travel elements like the Temple of Time in Twilight Princess or the Timeshift Stones from Skyward Sword.

Other ideas: Canterlot Caves/Castle/Dungeon, Tartarus, Changeling Hive, Beneath the Mirror Pool, Dragon Roost Mountain, Crystal Castle, Midnight Castle...

1554452 Honestly I don't know if I am the right kind of person for writing fanfics.

Every time I make a new long project it takes me forever and by the time i get 3-5% complete I get ideas for new projects, procrastinate on Youtube and Video games, and end up even looking at my fanfic only every few months if at all.
Though It might be helped if I stopped being so hessitant to ask for help from Proofreaders or Prereaders. It has been a year since I started on that fanfic where Winona gets turned into a Diamond Dog and causes a few shenanigans.
I mainly try to help writers think outside the box and give good tools for writing. Also I feel more entertained actually reading the stories then I do writing them.
Maybe one day though, I might get to writing a Zelda story. Though now that I think of it I may also try to help pre-read stories as well.

As for your idea. (I'll Be honest I just have recently started playing Twilight Princess, and I never beat the game before, and I know nothing of that temple of time) The time shift stones sound pretty sweet. Perhaps there was once a town around the Ancient Castle of the Royals Sisters, before the forest was so chaotic.and after exiting in the middle of the temple link could find some time shift stones in some buildings.

Also a lot of those suggestions sound like the actually might be able to get connected via a complex underground cave system. Perhaps a shortcut between these regions would be opened as the story progressed, and also some way to keep from getting lost. A version of Link may have been raised by the Lost Woods, (and even he got lost searching for Navi in Ocarina of Time) but the Massive Caves may prove to be too much for him,

The Changeling Hive seems like the best place to hide the Element of Honesty, because in a place of deception Honesty will be necessary.

Beneath the Mirror Pool, might be a good way to work in some Four-Swords-esque Puzzles!
and also something akin to the Spirit Temple in Ocarina of time. It sounds like something that may require the ability to work together, so Generosity sounds good for this one.

Dragon Roost. Sir are you referring to the mountain in Dragon Shy, or the one Spike finds In Dragon Quest? Hmmm it may seem like a good plan for Link to find the Dragons in the migration area and find out that the temple is within the mountain, or maybe the other way around from a visitor in the old mountain. This may be a test of Loyalty given how shifty some Dragons seem.

Tartarus, it sounds like a place of fear and despair, a place where link help could redeem a lost soul through a test of understanding and kindness?

Midnight Castle. I looked it up and found a bunch of results from G1 MLP, Perhaps this would be a place to House Classic Zelda stuff as well. It sounds like the perfect place to house and test the Spirit of Laughter.

Crystal Castle. Hmmm Now the whole Crystal Empire looks like the last place that anything would hide considering how shiny and obvious it looked, but the WHOLE empire disappeared one day. I sense a lot of Magic Shenanigans in this place. and perhaps Link could find out exactly where this place has gone for the past 1000 years untouched by time. And maybe he should handle a King Sombra Battle like he Handled "The Imprisoned" From Skyward Sword.

everfree, Macintosh hills, mirror pool, (sombra's) crystal empire, badlands (remains of human kind flooded in sand, much like lanayru mining facility), castle of the royal sisters. (forest, fire, water, shadow, and spirit temples, along with ganon's castle.) and YES, i know, I AM UNORIGINAL.

Hmmm this seems to set up a good set of temples if the Triforce were hidden in Equestria.

And although Ideas can be unoriginal, it all boils down to how it is presented. A story could be filled with tons of cliche's and unoriginal ideas and still be a master piece. Though it sounds a bit more difficult to manage.

1559029 true. true. i thought of it, that, during the final fight, the final medallion or in this case, the final physical element of harmony (twilight's crown) could be found. (the medallions excluding light, would be represented as the jewelry elements of harmony, for with out the gems themselves, the spirits have no real harmonic power)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6