Zelda Crossovers 737 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Or in other words, what happens to the Timeline where Link just defeats Ganon in Ocarina of Time and leaves everyone for the Child Link timeline.

Ganon returns, but the main Link is stuck back in time making his own timeline so the Gods flood the place and Wind Waker begins, where Link finds out the tragic fate of the olden Hyrule! Following this Link sets off to find a new Hyrule. The events of Phantom Hourglass occur on the way to finding this New Hyrule. Once a new land is found a New Hyrule is formed. It manages to become so prosperous that the land actually has a train system. This is the setting for Spirit Tracks.

So now that I got the timeline summarized (as few spoilers as possible) I would like to discuss what kind of fictions could be made from this. If not, I will try to approach each game in its own separate thread. (Probably Spirit Tracks last because i have yet to watch any LPs of that)

So, at any point in time, During the games, in between the games. Perhaps there could even be a fanfic during the time Hyrule prepares to get flooded, or the aftermath of Spirit Tracks (Witch I have yet to find out :rainbowwild:)

this is my least favorite timeline :ajbemused: but you could make a story on that

1691144 hey i have OoT, PH, and ST

1693433i ave nothing against Oot since is one of the best zelda, but Windwaker PH and SP are all...well...realy not that good. For me Zelda is the hyrule field, the death mountain, Epona open world, not being stuck in a boat or train.

1693953 true the boat sucks the trains okay however when you running around every where getting side quest done is a pain in the neck :ajbemused: the boat makes it easier to do side quests

train was the worst because it was too much linear:ajbemused:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8