Zelda Crossovers 737 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

In case you don't know, this is le Button Mash

Now, suppose in his dimension The Legend of Zelda franchise exists as video game. LoZ can have the craziest shenanigans at times.

From destroying pots in the homes of others, followed by stealing thier cash, hitting chickens and causing a poulty-manhunt, balancing pumpkins around a floating island, and defending a ranch from aliens.

What is a young colt like Button Mash to do under these drastic circumstances? Can he handle a bottle of Chateau Romani? If he hung out with Pinkie enough could he find a way into Hyrule himself, and bring a bombchu back from Castle Town?

*Insert Ideas for Silly Crossover Comedy here*

1775093 Whit is with Button Mash?:pinkiehappy:

1775835 Videor games! Thus this is very relavent to the topic! :pinkiehappy:

1776743 I'm a gamer but I don't see the point. Pleas give me the point.:pinkiehappy:

If Button Mash played Legend of Zelda (Weather it exists in the canon universe or not) in a fanfic, It would be a very relevant topic. Button Mash isn't directly Linked to Legend of Zelda just being a gamer, but he could easily be written that way.
I would consider it best written as a comedy, but writers could do whatever they want with it :twilightsmile:

1777794Never played Legend of Zelda.:pinkiehappy:

1777797 Understood, I am not saying EVERY gamer plays Zelda, just saying that Button Mash could have if the writer chose, since he is a fictional character.

ya he could.But I'm just a troll.:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8