Zelda Crossovers 737 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

YUS!

First off, I would like to thank mrmetaknight875345 for getting the idea to start a Zelda Crossover group, Although he never oversaw much of the stories, and people were unable to post in that thread, it ultimatly led to this Group getting created, in the first place, Thanks for trying mrmetaknight87345! :yay:

For the direct creation of THIS group I would like to thank Rethkir! The founder of this fine place! :twilightsmile:

Welcome to the group my friends! If you are a Legend of Zelda fan, want to write or read Crossovers with Pony's and LoZ this is probably the best place on FimFiction so far! (Correct me if I become/am wrong lol)

If you are new to the Legend of Zelda franchise or have no experience at all, First off I would recomend you play or watch some Legend of Zelda games, It would help make references, shoutouts and even whole stories a lot more understandable. You don't need to play the game to have fun with the series, or enjoy/understand the fanfics fully, but it certainly helps!

Also, If you are confused about some of the Story Folders, the Legend of Zelda actualy runs on a timeline, and splits into 3 alternate timelines later on. You don't need to play or watch them from the begining to understand them at all! In fact, the timeline is completly unrelated to when the games were actauly released!

So without further delay, Welcome to Zelda Crossovers!

(Not a master gmod artist :applejackunsure:

Rethkir
Group Admin

What??? How did this happen? Wow, thanks, everypony!

1787016 I know right!? I remember when it was just me asking for the option to add stories on a much smaller group. We seem to be improving at a healthy pase! :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3