Zelda Crossovers 737 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

It seems that most of the stories in this group are related to Majora's mask. So perhaps we should delve into this a bit more for a bit.

Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask both use time to address important symbols.

Ocarina of Time seems to focus on the coming of age, while Majora's mask resembles the sentiment that all things come to an end, or death/loss.

Majora's Mask is known to be one of the darkest Zelda games in the series, and for good reason! Though this game has a lot of Side quest, Easter eggs, and stuff that can be flat out weird. Later I will consider delving into a more specific topic, what do ye think?

1870672That's an interesting thought. I myself have made it up to the Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time, and I've never played Majora's Mask. (Ironic, since both of my mlp/Zelda crossovers have been with Majora.) While we're on this subject, did you know that the five main areas of Majora's Mask represent the five stages of grief?

1870866Yeah, that kind of symbolism and detail is part of why I play Zelda. Each game has so much care put into it.

This is what my story is all about. In The Legend of Spike: Discord's Mask, Spike is sent to a parallel world and has to gather the Elements of Harmony in order to stop Nightmare Moon, who is planning to use Discord's Mask to destroy the world. The first five areas represent the five stages of grief and the first five Element represent that stage's opposite. For an example, the first stage is denial and the first Element Spike has to find is Honesty.

1871220Whoa, that's really cool. I've never heard of anyone doing anything like that before...
How's about we trade? I'll read your fic, and if you feel like it, you can read mine. It's called To the Moon, and I could always use some more critique.

I've read both of your stories. They were really good.

1874741Thanks! I'm about to start reading yours as well. (Also, thanks for the favs.:pinkiehappy:)

Be sure to leave comments, they mean a lot to me. I love to hear my readers' thoughts and opinions.

1876083Yeah, I definitely will.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10