Zelda Crossovers 737 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Well it has been a while since I got on and introduced a Concept/Asked a Question.

So let us start with a simple one, that could branch off many different Topics.

What would be good ideas for stories, that do not star Link?

I know we have some good one's like with Vaati.

But how about the other characters? The Basic stories could focus on Ganon(dorf) or Zelda making it into Equestria, or finding a stray pony in their land/lair. They could focus on side characters such as Navi, Groose, Midna, King of Red Lions, or another character that helps Link for the main story. It could even be for a background character (Comedy Recommended) Such as Tingle, Postman, Beedle, Mido (That kid who didn't let you see Great Deku Tree without weaponry and insults you constantly early in OoT) or just about anyone else!

I have one side question as well.

Does anyone still want me to write in the forums? I am having fun and everything, but I was kinda hoping to get the forum train rolling :twilightsheepish:. But that's fine, It might still be a bit too early for that :raritywink: I find your input valuable, and If you have any ideas or trains of thought regarding Zelda Crossovers I would certainly like to hear it in another thread. :twilightsmile:

2070267I've always loved Twilight Princess, so I think that Midna would be a good idea for a protagonist. Over the course of Twilight Princess, she develops and becomes an all around better person...Perhaps her and Link get separated towards the end of Twilight Princess, she ends up in Equestria, and the mane six need to help her get back to Hyrule? They could visit locales from different Zelda games during their journey leading up to the group reaching Hyrule.

2070547 as the in game form, right? not the princess one, RIGHT?

2071396...What? I'm in Hyrule Castle now, the final dungeon. Midna is a princess.

2071515 i mean IMP form. (P.S. i've had panic attacks from the twilight realm, so i can't beat it.) Freaking Zant Hands.

2070267 The goddesses would be nice to see for a change.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6