The Strangeverse 117 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Silent Bob
Group Admin

One of the problems I can see happening with a group in a combined universe is two people writing two stories that might have major contradicting elements at the same time. This could potentially lead to a lot of confusion for both authors and readers. Therefore, if you have a new story idea in mind, post it here to prevent such a thing.

This thread can also be used for story idea discussions as well :). Tally ho!

Hmmm... had an idea where that pony with two cutie marks has a multiple personality disorder and quickly becomes whacko because his cutie marks keep on contradicting each other.

This is the guy.

So it'd be a Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde type of story, though it'd probably be a mix of comedic and dark.

Silent Bob
Group Admin

Sounds like a pretty unique concept :). Let me know if you need someone to bounce ideas off.

What's stranger than fiction, and is the center of all weirdness in the USA?

Eerie, Indiana. A real crossover with the town.

Just read up on that. Seems like an interesting idea, and it certainly fits in something called the Strangeverse.

1389441 I know, I thought that this show would fit right into the Strangeverse. Somehow Eerie ended up in Equestria and all of it's weirdness has leaked onto Ponyville.

:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

My idea is about the Mule that lives in Ponyville. Francis(As I like to call him) hates his life, all he want to do is be normal but by some twist of fate he can never have one. When ever anyone makes mention of the word mule he is teleported to their location were they are then put in the awkward situation of apologising to him.

TGM

I don't know if I could take that sort of story seriously, but maybe that's the point? xD

Silent Bob
Group Admin

A very strange idea :D. Get it :D. :D.

:(.

In all seriousness though, this sounds like it could be fun. Contact me if you need any info/help.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9