Flipverse 293 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hi all!

I've started a page for Flipside on TV Tropes.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/BedHeadsFlipverse

Two things to note: firstly, this page will have to be moved, because it currently clashes with the Flipside webcomic page. The way around this is to give it a distinct title: for example, the Lunaverse's page is called RainbowDoubleDashsLunaverse.

I haven't moved it myself because I figured Bed Head should have the say on what the page is called.

Secondly, we need more tropes! I haven't read Flipside in a while, so I'm catching up on that, but everyone, feel free to add more content! The existing MLP recap and character pages are a good place to go for inspiration, as many of the show tropes will also apply to Flipside. I don't know if we need separate recap and character pages just yet, so I'm adding to the main page for now, but we can add new pages when we need them.

Bed Head
Group Admin

Oooh, thank you very much for this Hawthorn!

Regarding the page name, I don't mind keeping it simple with something like "Bed Head's Flipverse" or something along those lines. Can't wait and see what sorta tropes we can add!

Bed Head
Group Admin

Oh, and I don't have a trope page of my own yet but one sprang to mind really early.

Adult Fear. Nightmare Moon stuck all the children in town in an endless slumber, plus the later on bit of Twilight falling off the cliff.

3298571 - done! Page has now moved to http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/BedHeadsFlipverse. (There IS a way to get an apostrophe in there, but I'm not sure how)

Bed Head
Group Admin

I'm not too worked up over it. Thanks again for this!

Got a nice little collection of tropes so far! I'm not sure who's adding them (presumably some people from here) but it's looking nice already. :) I suspect we'll be breaking characters off into their own pages next.

Bed Head
Group Admin

Early start couldn't hurt if you think there's enough tropes to stick on them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7