Flipverse 293 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I thought of Flipverse when I saw these pics:

3757682 I think the artist made those in light of the fic. :rainbowlaugh: The cutie mark makes me think so, at least.

Also, Twi, you'd spit in his coffee?! That's like telling the CEO of Coca-Cola that you've been making Pepsi in his best-performing factories! Or something. Maybe not? I dunno, coffee's preeeeetty important....

3757790 The artist is the one doing Daily Life of Spike.

And I found another one:

Bed Head
Group Admin

Heh, yeah I saw those too :)

Not sure if they were made based off the fic or what, but they are impressive! Thanks for posting them here guys!

3757898 Huh, maybe not then? I dunno, lol... Looks like it's for the fic.

I feel really bad about this, but the first time I saw the second picture, it was as a thumbnail, so it looked like Twilight was threatening to do something else to Spike's coffee.

Bed Head
Group Admin

I didn't request them, I've never been in contact with the artist about these pics. I don't know if they've read the story or if maybe the people that suggested them did (it's an ask blog after all). If none of those apply it's a startling coincidence but one I'm not about to complain about :).

3770592 Aye, I can agree with that.

Really, I'm just more surprised that you might've thought I meant you'd asked for these to be made. Makes me feel as though one thinks I'm rude. :trollestia: Nay, I'd only said that as the characters look quite similar, and as such, might've been made because the artist's a fan.

And look, you got me rambling all defensive-like! Geez, b-baka-sempai~!

Bed Head
Group Admin

Heh, found another one. Not really made due to Flipside again, but still remarkably like what's in my stories.

5031520 Hah, I only just found this one and was about to post it. :) It does look pretty darn close!

5031520 Well, that's just adorable. :)

5047887 Alasou's drawings are very cute.

Alasou

5047900 Ah, that's where I've seen that style before. Cool, thanks for the link.

5048175 That's where my avatar came from too.:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14