Flipverse 293 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Another awesome pic from punzil504!

4984866 That... is awesome! :D

Bed Head
Group Admin

Yeah, color me impressed.

I do have some thoughts on what an EQG like story might be for Flipverse, but I'm way far away from being able to introduce that just yet. Still nice to have some reference art :).

Also, is that Twilight puppy the dog from Littlest Pet Shop? Because that's pretty much what I'd pictured Dog Twilight to look like, heh.

That is indeed a Zoey Trent Twilight.

Excellent artwork. :-D

Of course Twilight would be a fluff dog.

And, yeah, it IS quite a bit too early for "Equestria Girls: Flipverse Style", but I can see where you would be inspired by this.

And, yeah, I can see the point. Sunset Shimmer returns to Equestria, sees the Flipped Six in action and "realizes" the Element of Magic is sorely wasted on this only-slightly-above-average unicorn (well, she's right in that she is A LOT better at magic than he is, but wrong in the sense that there is a lot more to being the bearer of the Element of Magic than just being very good at magic). Sunset steals Spike's Element hat and escapes into the mirror. Celestia admits that Sunset was her student before Trixie was (and also admits that being discouraged by two students IN A ROW who were very good at magic, but also cruel and arrogant ponies was the reason she gave up on the idea of "personal students") Celestia wants to go after Sunset herself (figuring she would be better qualified to handle Sunset than Spike [as well as, also, deep down, still having a bit of maternal instinct concerning Sunset]), but another, bigger emergency comes up (perhaps even the Plunder Vines, thus making it all the more vital for the Element of Magic to be quickly recovered). Spike and Twilight take it upon themselves to go after Sunset and recover the Element. After finding out what Sunset has been up to in Canterlot High, Spike uses his journalism skills to get that universe's versions of his friends back on speaking terms (as well as that universe's versions of the canon Mane Five, mainly because he can't stand to see ANY version of Rarity or Fluttershy suffering [Rarity because of his painfully obvious crush and Fluttershy because he can sympathize with her more deeply than he can almost anyone other than his immediate friends]) and expose Sunset as a bully and a cheater. He manages to recover his Element hat JUST before the portal closes and returns to Equestria, only to him and his friends to have to fight their way to the Tree of Harmony and sacrifice the Elements to save their own world.

As for that universe's native Spike, perhaps he is a "reporter" for the Crystal Prep school newspaper (pretty much a propaganda piece he is disgusted to have a hand in writing, but he still does it because it's one of the few jobs he's qualified for AND because, well, if he's with a paper whose job is to make THEM look as good as possible, most of the smarter students leave him alone).

Sorry about that. Got carried away with my thoughts (sheepish grin)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7