The Toby Mason Appreciation Association 189 members · 212 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
fred2266
Group Admin

I am once again stealing an idea from my favorite Scotsman, Geo.

Or maybe he stole it from someone else. I don't know.

*CREDIT GOES TO WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA*

In the Geoverse group, Geo has a forum thread where he has listed everybody who has contributed something to the Geoverse series. Such as, I have begun a reading of the series, and so, I have contributed that. Others have written their own little side-stories for the series, so they too, are contributors.

As you may or may not know, that's what the Contributor (or green plus symbol) is for. Those who have given back to the group they are apart of.

Well, I think it's time we here at The Toby Mason Appreciation Association HONOR those who have made a contribution to the Tobyverse. This includes people who have done fanfiction readings, their own Toby side-story, or other such prestiges.

I know quite a few people already who will be put on the list, but JUST IN CASE: Down below, comment ANYTHING you've given to the Toby Mason community.

If you don't comment, you will not be included.

Things that count:

Stories
Readings
Art
Music
Etc

Things that DO NOT count:

Commenting on a story with Toby in it. (Otherwise, we'd ALL be Contributors)

*NOTE: Admins who have contributed WILL be acknowledged as Contributors, but for obvious reasons, will not get the illustrious green plus sign by their name.*

The list may be edited over time, as more people add more things, so there's no deadline to state your claims. Anytime from now, until the end of time, is acceptable.

2481128 I wrote a failing story that I'm working on to fix and improve

well, I can't do any of the above.... so I'm out :pinkiecrazy:

fred2266
Group Admin

2481873 YOU BET YOU ARE.

Though, if you're ever inspired to do something for the series, just make it, and you'll be put in the Hall of Plus.

fred2266
Group Admin

2481156 Yup. HOW could I forget?

2481128 I would love to do the readings, but I don't like my voice on recorded camera. It just sounds weird.

fred2266
Group Admin

2483532 Your voice makes you YOU. If you don't like it, you don't like YOU.

Besides, I got you covered.

2483727 Thank you for the encouragement my friend. :pinkiehappy:

fred2266
Group Admin

2484269 I'm like a shrink but without a clipboard.

2484288 2484269 This whole group is like a shrink without a clipboard

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11