Human in Equestria 16,924 members · 17,115 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30

I have yet to see a single fic where Gilda the Griffon is the first character met by the human.
Personally, I think this could be a very interesting first impression, particularly if Gilda was still mad at the ponies.
Gilda: *Insert insults at Pinkie and Rainbow here* !

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

It would depend on the human's personality, as I personally like Gilda.

It sort of exists. Look for 'The Feathered Heart",

VX

I have read one but I forgot.

2420581>>2420587
hey sneaky! hey tene! was sup?

2420563 as i have seen her in the show, probably rage. no one makes fluttershy cry!

My neighbour decided it would be fun to play music, and now I can't sleep. Though he did stop, so I probably should close my computer.

yeah you should get some rest

2420563 It would be nice for her to be a first encounter, however for my story, i have someone else in mind....someone who probably no one else has even written into a story here. heh heh. :scootangel:

if its prince blue blood I'm following you right now

2420797 Yeeeaaah no it's not him. Sides wrong gender. :twilightsheepish: No one will be able to guess who it is until it unveils itself in my next chapter. *evil laugh*

Sunset Shimmer?

2420676 Everyone and everything makes Fluttershy cry. Her over-sensitivity is one of the many character flaws to be found in MLP.

2420846 Yes and no. Heh heh....you're getting pretty close though. :raritywink:

Sunset Shimmer Cliche Demon Form?

2420853 yeah and fluttershy's nature tends to trigger a very protective urge in me i wont pretend to understand why, it just does so even when twilight was just asking her name in episode one. two of my thoughts were omg she's so cute and the other was i must protect her, shield her. but the defining difference between almost everything else is gilda meant to make her cry.

2420875 If you mean this *refer to picture*

then no. *thinks* well probably you do got the character I plan to add as a first encounter correct. I'm not sure if the picture is sunset shimmer in 'rage mode' but when you say 'rage mode' I think something like the pony in the picture.

Refer to edited comment. 2420875

2420875 aw shit. For once I try to be clever and then you come along. Either you're a good guesser or you're reading my mind.:rainbowlaugh:

You said "Yes and No". I assumed that it was not original Sunset Shimmer that would have the spotlight.

That thing was my first guess. :ajsmug:

2421035 Well I couldn't lie about it or it wouldn't be fair. I had to say 'yes and no.' But yes :raritydespair:....your correct. I'm using 'that' sunset shimmer.

Actually, it's "Feathered Heart", and I think that Marco met the ponies long before the events of the story; even if he hadn't, humanity made contact with them before griffons so his first impression would be secondhand from other humans and the media.

It's still a very good story, though. If you like stories set in the Gentlemanverse you should give Five Star Service a read. And you should join The Gentlemanverse group while you're at it.

2420563 good idea my chocolate comrade!

2421035 Just curious. What made you guess sunset shimmer in the first place?

2421364 Tags! How could you betray me!?

Ahem. In my defense some of the tags are not permanent and may change in the future. I mean but still you got fleur de lis, a changeling, and nightmare rarity (they don't have a tag for her so I had to pick nightmare moon). How did you figure out it was sunset shimmer, or technically, demonized sunset shimmer?

Fleur de Lis has been done before
Changelings has been done before
Nightmare Moon (Rarity) has been done before
Sunset Shimmer is still relatively new.

2421471 damn....I guess my tags really have betrayed me. Though despite they have been done before, the amount of stories with them paring up with a human are still only a small handful.
Well good job then, and here, have a cookie. :twilightsmile:

Griffin the Griffin for one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30