Comedy Central 240 members · 593 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
RedRaven
Group Admin

I dare you to try it!:pinkiecrazy:

TheWraithWriter
Group Admin

2030435 So a French Maid, a Hooker, and a Pinata all walk into a bar....

RedRaven
Group Admin
TheWraithWriter
Group Admin

2448552 Oh, that's kind of the whole joke.

Would you like another one? More complete this time?

RedRaven
Group Admin
TheWraithWriter
Group Admin

2449274 So a guy walks into a bar and goes up to the bartender and says. "Hey bartender, I got a bet for ya."
the bartender says, "What is it?"
Guy says. "I bet yo three hundred dollars that I can pee from here to that shot glass and not spill a single drop."
The Bartender looks at the glass, which is a good ten feet away and says "Young man, you got a bet."
So the guy pulls out his thing, and he starts thinking. He's thinking about the glass, thinking about his dick. Dick, glass, dick, glass. And then, he let's it rip.
And the pee is just flying everywhere. This guy is peeing on the bar on the stools, on the floor, the phone, the bartender. and the bartender is laughing, pee streaming down his face "Ha, ha!" He's 300 bucks richer.
so the guy finishes and the bartender says, "Hey jackass, you missed the damn glass. You owe me $300 mofo."
And the guy says, "Hey just a minute." And he goes in the back where there's about ten or so guys playing pool and there's some whispering.
The guy comes back, hands the bartender the money saying, "Here ya go, mr. bartender." and he's all smiles.
Bartender says, "Hey, the hell you so happy about, you just lost three hundred bucks."
The guy says. "Well, you see those guys in the back playing pool? I just bet them, $500 dollars each that I could come in here, pee on your bar, pee on your floor, pee on your phone and pee on you. And not only would you not be mad, but you'd be happy."

RedRaven
Group Admin
JMac
Group Admin

2478873 I hope this makes you laughlink

A guy so a horse and rode it to Equestria

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9