Comedy Central 240 members · 593 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Finally... It's done.. It's finally done!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:yay:

The first map for the pony parable is (hopefully) ready. For those of you who don't know what I'm getting at. I'm doing a Pony Parable thing. I'm going to write a story that has the same principle as the Stanley Parable. Narrator guides you through a massive map, plenty of choices, narrator gets mad when you don't listen to him, hilarity ensues. There will also be mind-blowing concepts (but I'm going to focus more on Narrator-player interactions). The actual story is going to be based off RPs that I'm going to do with various players (some will be cannon characters, some OC, some fan-made but still well known). If you're interested Pm me your skype (or kik or email or whatever you think would be best for this).
The Basic rules:
1. Whatever the narrator says goes, if he says you can't see, you can't see, if he says your wings are useless, they're useless, etc.
2. keep dialogue like this, <put anything that you're telling me and not the narrator in these>, *put any action you do in these*
3. Whenever you do an action, don't rush into it (example: *blank went through the door*). Do it step by step so that the narrator can warn, taunt, bitch at, do whatever to you before you continue (example: *blank opened the door* narrator complains *blank proceeds through the door anyway*)
4. You can keep any OP powers you have, but if you start abusing them in-game, the narrator will take them away (and won't that be embarrassing)

Some tips:
1. Don't rush things. There's plenty of hidden secret passages and items to unlock cooler endings, all you have to do is put that you stop and look around or something and I'll explain your surroundings in greater detail. From there you can pick and choose what catches your eye and what you want to investigate.
2. Play nice. If you're not a dick to the narrator, the narrator will have no other choice than to reward you with niceness. (not required, it actually makes it more fun when you're a dick <according to the people who ran the beta course>)
3. Have fun and remember, you can die. Although the narrator will do his best to keep that from happening.

Hope I get some volunteers. :rainbowkiss:
NOTE: you will get credit for letting me use your OC or if you RP as a cannon character (please try to keep the personality as close to cannon as possible) See ya guys.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1