Comedy Central 240 members · 592 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello! I'm going to be doing a story that revolves around the pony version of Black Friday (dubbed Chaotic Friday). I'm going to start on the story in a few minutes but first I need the CRAZIEST Black Friday stories you got. Like here's what happened to me last year.

I was at the game sale at Walmart (Walmare), one of the first ones (so I was at the front of a crowd of about 60 people). I had my friends with me at the front. Aaaaaaanyways... When the guy who was supposed to open the game glass thingies showed up, everyone rushed forward before he did anything (so he was getting crushed). After order was restored, he told everyone to back up (as if they'd listen) then proceeded to open the glass. I felt bad so I told my friends to help me hold back the crowd until he could escape (there were 7 of us and we were all around the age of 15 but we're all natty as fuck <let's see who gets the reference> for football so don't worry). They agreed and as soon as the glass opened the crowd surged forward again. I opened my arms was wide as they could go and caught about 15 of the people. I was holding them back for about 5 minutes when they started swinging at me. I got punched about 30 times in 5 seconds. Needless to say, they called the police who dispersed the crowd. As they were doing so I snagged my ACIII that I went to get and took off. Needless to say, when it came to football practice a few days later I was fucking WRECKED.

Anyways... I need crazy stories like that. You don't necessarily have to be in them, as long as you saw them happen right before your eyes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1