Holiday Stories 156 members · 313 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
fallen starr
Group Admin

Hi guys, I'm Milky Way! You can call me Milky, MW, or Allie. Whatever suits you. I thought introducing ourselves would be good? But let's just keep this thread for intros, and start others for other topics, okay?

Well, I'm Allie, and the founder of this group. :pinkiehappy:

I'm a girl.
I live in the U.S.
I really love Pinkie:pinkiesmile:
You can always well if I'm on my iPad or computer by the symbol before I sign something. <3 means iPad, a proper heart means computer.
Umm...I don't really know what to put on these things.

Welcome, everyone! I didn't expect to actually have members, so :yay:

Thanks for joining, everyone!

<3 Allie

Hello! :pinkiesmile:

I'm Alpha Scorpii. You can call me just Alpha (it's what everybody does)

I'm a boy and I live in Spain. Pinkie is my favourite pony, followed closely by the Cakes.

I don't know what else to say either :twilightsheepish:

Hi! I'm superpony55, just call me Superpony or Super pony or Super for short. I'm a girl from the U.S. Twilight is best pony. Fav emoticon is :twilightsmile:, and when I think something's funny I do :rainbowlaugh:, and when I'm joking I do :raritywink:. And I don't know what to say either, except

PLEASE READ MY STORIES! :flutterrage:

That is, if you don't mind. :fluttershysad:

:raritywink:

Hi. I'm Mac. I'm from New York State's beautiful Finger Lakes region. I'm an older Brony (let's just say I'm probably older than you and leave it at that).

I think Applejack is best pony, but I like the entire mane 6. I hope you'll read my stories, of course.

Hello, I got by L_Wolf and I'm in the mid-west USA, Missouri if you want a state. I'm an older brony much like Mac, in my mid-thirties. My OC's name is Starbloom.

My favorite ponies are Twilight Sparkle and Sweetie Belle, but if you check my bio page I have a bunch of ponies I like all categorized by position in the show.

I haven't written any holiday stories yet, but I might write my hand, or hoof, at one soon.

2044083Howdy! I'm HeartTortoisePigeonDog--wanna know what that means? Well, there is a link on my page that can explain it, but, in short, it's basically a recipe for a long life:twilightblush: You can call me that or any variation on it, including HTPD, or Peachbottom--who? This pony:

It's a name I've acquired at brony meet-ups, by way of explaination:twilightblush:

I'm 22. A dude:derpytongue2:
Live in southern California.
I love writing, making new friends, and a myriad of little things.

I've actually already started writing a Nightmare Night story. I actually try to imply it's at the begining of October on a holiday that is in april in our word (all fool's day), but's still the season for scares, right?:ajsmug::unsuresweetie:

LOTS of favorite ponies, but, to cover the basics:
Best Ponies all around: Fiddlesticks and Peachbottom
Best Mane 6: Applejack
Best CMC: Sweetie Belle
Best Princess: Cadence

I'm kinda just rambling and trying to cover what everypony else has. I don't know what to say either:twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6