Twispike Kingdom 1,156 members · 732 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
sejox #1 · Jun 24th, 2017 · · 1 ·

Twilight looked in sadness at an almost empty shelf of the library. The shelf was prepared three months ago for a competition, but there it was, six days for the contest to end and there was only one book on it.

Spike was walking his way to the comedy section until he devised the blue expression on his friend. He left the books on a nearby table and went to her side.

"Is something bothering you Twi?"

"Why has nobody else submitted something?"

Spike frowned, "Excuse me, what?" he then recalled the purpose of the shelf in front of them "OH RIGHT, the contest!".

Twilight took the only book on the shelf and started to read it from a random page, "I don't understand Spike, a story about an argument between us has a lot of potential".

Spike scratched the back of his head, "Yeah, that's true, but, have you ever thought how hard is for us to argue about something important?" he pointed out, "We have grown way too much over our past mistakes Twi. It's really hard to find a way to make us fight".

Twilight thought for a moment while a sweet hum resonated from inside her muzzle, "you have a solid point there..." Twilight closed the book on her hold, watching it in a mild dazzled state, "Even still, this contest was a good chance for creativity to pop out in the mind of ponies and other creatures-" the charming sound of bells interrupted Twilight.

"Someone wants to rent a book, I'll go," Spike said, "On my way!" he shouted, making Twilight glare at her assistant in mild anger.

"Spike what did I told you about shouting in the library" she hushed him.

"Come on Twi there is just one pony" he huffed.

"It doesn't matter how much people are in the library. being quite is one of the most important rules for this kind of building, Spike" she explained between gritted teeth.

"I know, I know, jizz give me a..." the young Drake drifted for a moment, "Wait, are we arguing right now?" he asked, making Twilight stop with astonishment in her face, which turned into a joyful expression before she started laughing in a soft manner, "looks like it wasn't as hard as we thought" he laughed off while making his way to the entrance of the library.

There are only six days left, everyone. Go and give some love to that contest shelf

It is indeed sad. if I had any scrap of writing skills I would give it a go myself.

Sadly I have none :fluttercry:

Surely someone will take the challenge... :derpytongue2:

That was adorable.

"We have grown way too much over our past mistakes Twi. It's really hard to find a way to make us fight".

Why are you poking holes in my prompt?:duck:

"I know, I know, jizz give me a..." 

*Super childish giggle*

Thanks for your kind words :twilightsmile:
About the holes: it was something I thought the first time I started to write my TwiSpike fic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4