Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30
Midnight Shadows
Group Admin

Since you're all obeying the rules by not role playing in the group this is a positive thing I'm doing. If you want to role play with someone, instead of making a new topic, post it in this thread with the topic of what kind of role play you want to do and how you wish to role play with the other people (Skype, pms, steam, whatever.)

Help us clean up the clutter and cut down on unnecessary new threads! All new threads made on role playing will be deleted, I'll leave the current ones but lock them. Just copy and paste your messages over to here. Please and thank you! :twilightsmile:

Edit*: If you're looking for more roleplaying fun, check out this thread here:
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/206920/foalcon-punch/thread/193099/rp-invitations

Disclaimer: The views of the other group do not necessarily represent my own, or the views of the group, just a friendly roleplay thread link exchange. :twilightsmile:

Hello. I like to do padded rps, my favorite is kidnapping and being treated as a foal, or being chained up in a dungeon with your choice of what to use on me. However, I am willing to do any rp. I'm willing to do NSFW, but no foalcon. I can rp on this site with PM, and Skype. My Skype is Derpy ditsy Hooves.

I'm available for a padded rp :D my Skype is Meg Derp
I'm mostly on during the weekends and at night
Just reply if ya wanna Skype

Hi there. Here is a brony available for RPs. I love them... especially if they involved diaper ponies and maybe bedwetting. Please send me a PM if you're interested :twilightsmile:

Add Me On Skype If You Would Like To Rp The Rp Is Going To Be A F/F Rp Where You Kidnap Me And Make Me Your Foal

Hope You Add Me!

I would like to do a pregnant pony having multiple accidents which causes her to wear diapers

hi hi Im try to do a table top RPG with ponys on Tabletop Simulator if you have Tabletop Simulator and want to try and Play an RPG send me a pm.

Hello!, Would you like to have fun and RP?

Then come and join the MLP Diaper RP! http://www.chatzy.com/23621848382869

Here is scat watersports and farting in general http://www.chatzy.com/23654466973966

Hello there , I am willing to do as a caretaker mostly so if yoor Intested you can feel free to message me. Also Skype is gold rush u , I think just look for my avatar

Wanting to do a rp involving weight gain and diapers

4946786 Nice. You don't see too much of that.

Would anyone possibly be interested in a HEAVILY story based rp involving Pregnancy, Scat, and Watersports? Please Note or Message me if Interested.

Comment posted by imanobody deleted Dec 30th, 2016

Curious about trying out an RP relating to those Wheel of Misfortune pics on Derpibooru. Private message me here on fimfiction if you're interested, and we can do the roleplay in the private messaging system on Fimfiction.

Hiya! Female Switch here, Looking to do an RP on Skype or Kik. The RP can be sexual or non sexual and can feature anything you'd like as I am very open and a bit kinky. Only thing I ask is for you to Rp as a female. We can use OCs, Characters from the Show, or anything from the fandom (I.E Molestia or Pattycakes Fluttershy) My Kik/Skype are my Username.

Anyone still interested in a RP? I have a skype so if you'd like to do it there, please message me and we can exchange skype names.
I do prefer people who can roleplay more in more than one sentence responses are are quite detailed and lengthy. Nothing too much, let say 3-4 sentences on average.
We can discuss other fetishes in private though I would like to put out there that I do prefer anthro in our RPs.

Anybody willing to do this kinda stuff on a site like Discord?

Hi, I'm kinda bored, I'd like to have an oc/oc rp. I'm a boy, looking for a girl. Almost everything allowed, Skype almikkus@outlook.com

Would anybody possibly be interested in doing a pregnancy, scat, watersports, and diaper rp with me?

Anyone wanna do a padded rp with scat and watersports? We can do it on discord, but I'd like if you private messaged me here first so that we could discuss some ideas and share discord names.

anyone wanna do a rp, mostly prefered of me being taken cared of, sorry to annoy

Looking for someone to do mlp diaper rps with, if interested please ask for Skype/discord

Comment posted by ThatOneHybridFusion deleted Jul 21st, 2019

I'm pretty flexible, so approach me with your RP suggestions! (If I like them, I'll give you my Discord.)

As for my own likes - well obviously diapers and the use/changing of same, but also potty training, general accidents and foal characters. As I said, though, flexible!

Looking for a CG or Dom to roleplay with please add me discord

ALittleKitten#7852

Looking for a CG or Dom to do a padded rp with me i like to get punished and humiliated

Add me in discord if u want to its

Baby_Girl_123#3718

Hi folks,
I've recently felt a surge of wanting to do RPs and am looking for new friends to RP with. This includes but is not limited to ponies.
Interests include diapers and using them (obviously), humiliation themes and being forced into situations/forced to use diapers. I am also not averted to more sexual stuff. Fan of detailed/graphic descriptions too. I enjoy many different things as well, so feel free to say hi and we can have a chat about it. I can play different roles, though being a sub is prefered.
If you're interested or wanna chat, hit me up on Discord: LeadPie#7844
This should go without saying but 18+ only for obvious reasons.

Heya everyone,
I am again looking for RP partners. Feel free to message me if interested!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30