The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,288 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 56 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 56
MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

Hey, guys! MRH here with some stuff about claiming stories. To prevent a story from getting reviewed by a bunch of people at once and to keep reviews moving forward, please make a comment in this thread with the name of the story you're reviewing when you start reading it. You have one week to complete the review if it's 50k words or under, and two weeks if it's 50k or over. If it is not completed in this timeframe, it will be given to someone else. Once you're done with your review, post it in the forums, and edit your comment with a link to the review. Thanks!

Claiming "The Dull Afterglow" for review.

I'm afraid I'll have to skip this submission period. There are three crossovers; two Doctor Who crossovers, which I don't understand, and one I submitted, which I wouldn't be fair about.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

You can choose what ever story you would like to review, it does not have to be crossovers. Either works for us.

Is commentating and reviewing open to anyone in the group?

3885342 You have to apply to be a commentator, actually. Applications are currently down due to the recent overhaul, but if you're interested, they should be open again soon-ish. Heaven knows we're always looking for more capable hands to keep the backlog down. :rainbowwild:

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Just select commentators (Those with Contributor stats on the member board.)

Claiming "The Great Fruit-Off" for review. Review (Link).

Well, in that case, I'll claim Equestrian Idiot.

Tidal
Group Admin

I am claiming Regeneration! Yay!

Hello my fanfic crack...

I've got The Pegasi Take Canterlot.

Claiming "It's A Little Bit Funny" for review.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Claiming Sleepless
Reading from the comments, I'm starting to get a little giddy to start this story.

Samey90, do your best of the worst.

Comment posted by Smaug the Golden deleted Dec 22nd, 2014

3886557 I'm looking forward to it.

Claiming "I'm Not The Only One" for dat_review.

Comment posted by Rarityfan87 deleted Jan 1st, 2015
MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

Claiming "Big Mac's Dick is Made of Pandas". Review here.

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

148° claimed for contributor application.

3917405 May I ask what it means that it has been claimed for contributors? (It is my story.)

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

3917455 It means that the story has been given to a contributor applicant for their practice review.

Am I going to be involved in any way? (It may help, it is a rather interesting piece)

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

3917882 No. The practice review functions like any other review done in the group. The only difference is that, since it's for practice, the admins look over the review with the applicant before posting it in the forums and make sure that everything is in order.

Rinnaul
Group Admin

Apparently being an admin means I should actually review stuff sometimes.

Grabbing A FLEet|ng LIght |n thE DArknEsS.

Review Done.

Rinnaul
Group Admin

I think I'll go back to suffering clopfic and do "I Know You Well Because I Am You" next.

Edit: Done.

Claiming "The Rise of Lunchtime Luster".

I noticed it's been almost three weeks since Asilin claimed one of my fics for review. Should I remind them or something?

FamousLastWords
Group Admin

Advice Pinks claimed... by me. Word.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Claiming: The Song of the Unbroken: Black Dawn

I know it's mature and holds tags that I usually will not read, but since Stalker Pony wrote it and I know his writing style... I think I will thoroughly enjoy this one.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

In light of having a rather long story, I'm going to claim a story that is short in which I can complete in a timely manner.

Claiming Pinkie's Fetish...:twilightoops:

Rinnaul
Group Admin

Grabbing "Harem" next.

HEY THAT'S MY FIC! WOO!

Since I like ships that set sail, I will claim this fiction in the name of... shipping? Growing Up

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

3948404 Finished with Black Song, Review released tomorrow.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Taking "The Girls" For review.

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

claiming Ghost of a Rose

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Twilight Falls, Sunset Dawn, is now Claimed by me.

Looking forward to this one.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Asilin has already claimed that one, and is now working on it. Not sure if you know that already or not.

Rinnaul
Group Admin

I think the only unclaimed stories left at this point are Rainbow Dash & Time Turner and The Friendly Changeling.

Ah, sorry about that. I'll claim Rainbow Dash & Time Turner, then.

I guess I will be claiming The Friendly Changeling.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 56