Among the Infected (Resident Evil Group) 233 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Dancewithknives
Group Admin

Broken Butterfly or Killer 7

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

5315229 but... That's... Like... Not... Even... A part... Of the .... Debate?

5315330 Punisher is the only handgun for me man.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

5315349 bit the killer 7 and Broken butterfly are magnums.

5315060 They're both really powerful especially against living things and ammo is scarce. Therefore, I value style over practicality for this class of weapon. It's not just about shooting, it's about reloading.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

5315577 So Broken butterfly?

5315628 Broken Butterfly. Now that's a weapon, stranger.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

5315635 I say Killer 7 for 1 and a 1/2 reasons:

K7 is cheaper to upgrade, which is a considerable thing to note when you see that for an exclusive upgrade, you would only get 5 more damage on the BB. Faster reloads larger mag and faster fire rate will make your DPS much higher than with the Broken Butterfly as well.

Now for the 1/2 reason: Outside of the US version for the Gamecube, PlayStation 2 and first PC port, the Rifle maxs out its exclusive upgrade at only 18 damage, which is laughable when considering that the Auto Rifle does 15 if I am correct, and headshots are almost always an insta kill, but outside of those versions, the new ports actually max the Rifle out at 30 Damage, meaning that without spending as much money on an exclusive, you would have a slower, but comparable weapon to the Broken Butterfly with much more abundant ammo. (when considering that rifle is like the 3rd most rare.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9