Dislestia 303 members · 165 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
ashiida
Group Admin

Upon joining this group, it is highly encouraged to pop into this thread and say hello, plus something about you! It helps you get to know your fellow group-mates! I'll start.

HELLO. I am Vic, or better known as PolkaHorse from twitter, deviantart, and well, here! I'm an avid Dislestia and Cheesepie fan, and have been shipping Dislestia since I first watched TRoH. It's my main OTP!

Now you try! :pinkiehappy:

My name is Dragor.

About me:
You've probably seen me around Fimfiction forums, where I'm very active. If not, you can check out Intriguing quotes that I made on Fimfiction.

I'm a very open person. I have an Ask Me Anything thread where you can pose any question you can think of, and I will answer it.

About my writing:
I write beige (dry) prose without any fillers. Never using words for their own sake, I describe only what's important to the story. Describing scenery is not something I aim for, instead, I use words as a tool to portray ideas and principles. In other words, If you hate purple prose, you're my kind of reader.

My themes are humorous and dark. I use writing to explore new horizons. My goal is to describe something unique, new and profound.

This tool told me that I write like: J. R. R. Tolkien, James Joyce, Neil Gaiman and Ian Fleming.

As can be seen on my profile page, I have 4 complete stories and 4 more nearing completion. I have about 130k of written material, but only about 7000 words of that that are published. The rest of it still waits for editing. I keep all my writing public in my Google Docs, so that anypony can follow and influence my stories from the idea phase to completion. I do this because I appreciate all the feedback and learn immensely from it. It keeps me only slightly misplaced instead of irredeemably lost.

I don't have a dedicated editor. Instead I let anypony edit my stories. I'm always glad to see people drop on my Docs and leave comments.

interactive info:
I've recently written a clop story: Discord Sits on Celestia's Throne (Short summary: What's stopping god of chaos from just dropping on Celestia? Well, nothing, actually.)
I even won a competition with this fic. However, I still don't feel that it's publishing worthy. Anypony that is bored can just click on it and comment any kind of criticism (right click -> comment). All feedback is appreciated.

3361077 Hi, I'm Gamer Master, or Pcuspard, either works. I am a fan of many Nintendo, Sega and Sony games such as Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Kirby, Sonic, MegaMan, Nights, Crash Bandicoot Spyro, and Rachet and Clank. I exclusively write Human in Equestria types stories or Ponies on Earth, mainly around a Super Sentai team I made up. Ego Sentai Poniranger. I have a Youtube channel where I review video games, MLP, Tokusatsu, and various anime such as Sailor Moon, Pokemon, One Piece, Professor Layton and my two recents, Sailor Moon Crystal and Ore Twintail ni Narimasu. I hope we all are able to get along.

HI :3 :yay: my names talkingcake or just cake to some...i dont do much..yet but i do have plans for the future im a fanfic reader and all time dislestia fan. Erm do i uh need to say anything else.uhh Azure129 is an amazing writer :yay:

Its cry!
I get along with people okay if you wanna be friends just say hello! Im willing to take suggestions for writing and reading
Dislestia is by far one of my treasured ships

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5