Adagio Dazzle 909 members · 914 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Just a question to maybe get the ball rolling on this group again, though I'm honestly curious. I'd like to see what some people's favorite fic with her is.

I'd say mine is probably Shut up and Drive by Harmony Charmer, it's a funny little comedy oneshot that has a lot of funny moments for the Dazzlings as well as the Rainboooms, it's really great.:eeyup: So what're your favorite fics with the poofy haired siren sister?:duck:

I like that Shut up and Drive one, but my favorite would be MommAdagio actually. It's an alternate universe where Adagio is just a high school girl and the author stays true to her as a singer without her being totally evil.

I myself have written an Adagio fic which has enjoyed humble success :rainbowkiss: Street Dreams Where a street racer gets caught up in a love triangle between Applejack and Queen Siren Hips :raritywink:

I really liked Adagio's Codetta by Majin Syeekoh.

Dazzle's Poor Career Choice and its subsequent sequels are my personal favorite Cheesehair story, :ajsmug:

(Although if I don't mention SkycatcherEQ's series I'll probably get my @$$ kicked, :duck:)

Very tough to pick, I can't decide. Though I do prefer stories where Adagio is more or less a supportive figure to Sonata and Aria rather than the ones where they always argue.

4759434 Heh. My first thoughts as well were yours and Theigi's. (Caveat to others though - both are very thought-provoking reads, but the sad tags aren't just there for decoration). Theigi's also has dozens of original background characters with more thought put into them than I've seen anywhere. And lots of Equestrian-side (historical) world building.

4759460 What if it (starts out) the other way around? Meaning she's the one who actually needs a some supporting. And then toss in a bit of Shimmer as well. If so, then I will self-promote a little. ;)

I also like Eyeswirl's Sucker for a Cute Face

And if you're into M-tagged F/F stuff, then I Wanna Be Your Pony, and The Dazzling Sunset. The first of these gets into some pretty intense characterization for Adagio, and is a lot more story than just the (very explicit) sexy times. The latter has an ongoing developing story as well, but it's much more slice-of-life'y and light-hearted.

Tough one :O
I like Back to good life

I Wanna Be Your Pony is indeed good. And along the same lines, so is Sex on a Desk.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8