Helping Hooves 559 members · 844 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I don't even know why this is an issue, as it's written multiple times in the folder description, group homepage, and the rules thread. Only add one story at a time to the "review my story" folder, unless the stories are sequels to one another. Once that story has been removed, you may add another one. The reason this is done is because we're severely limited on reviewers and we want everyone to have a fair chance of getting their story reviewed.

Although I don't really suggest taking advantage of the sequels rule, as reviewers have the freedom to review whatever story they want to. Most likely, they're going to choose a one-shot over a 400k word series.

Additionally, I've been toying with the idea of having another folder. I'm not sure what I would call it, but the purpose would be to put your own stories in there that need editing work. Then people could choose a story from the folder and help the author to fix the mistakes. Would anyone use this if I created it?

4548110 I'm a proofreader more than a reviewer, actually. I really enjoy stomping out all the errors.

4547800 that sound cool(the folder idea)! And maybe it should be called "Edit my Story" Idk that's all I could think of

That would actually help, but lack of proofreaders is a problem though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5