Helping Hooves 559 members · 844 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello! I've been uploading my story (or rather chapters) in the community Discord server for a while in writing help, but I haven't seen a single person on the document or received anything like feedback. That's why I want to post it here because I've gotten more responses on the website than the server.

I'm currently looking for help in looking over the third chapter to my story MLP: FiM—Plus One: Season 1, so if you would like to read the first two chapters to get to know the "Plus One", feel free to do so (though it's not really required in this chapter). https://www.fimfiction.net/story/480710/mlp-fimplus-one-season-1

If you would like to receive the chapter for proofreading, please PM me and I can provide you with the Google Document for annotating. Anything you would like to further point out or explain, please message me. Your time and help would be very much appreciated! (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

Description: Ashter, a demon spawn birthed during the peaceful era of Hell, where demons of all kingdoms bond and coexist in peace—or at least they try to—journeys to the land of Equestria, a world populated by equine creatures and mythical beasts. He and his newfound friends will not only handle dangerous foes but also the tensions of their own bonds as well, as they learn about the Magic of Friendship.

Contains controversial topics, such as occult/Christian beliefs, demons/angels, Heaven/Hell.
Written in present-tense

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1