Displaced 4,441 members · 1,273 stories
Comments ( 59 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 59

I've decided to make my own Displaced War. You may join when I've completed it, but the gist will be.
Darth Folteren vs. Lee Connors

The two will be rivals. Folteren hates Lee, and wants to take over his world. Lee wants to defend his home, and will fight anything that gets in his way.

Folteren will give a reward for aiding him, and Lee will... well, he'll give them something less cool.

Join the Empire of Shadow's.
Or,

Join the Alliance of Light.

Will not effect the multiverse, so safe for lore.

4459861 I crack one island and pay 1 life to....
FORCE OF WILL! NO WAR!

Lee's got my support

4459861 Folteren is darth vader-like guy? Right? And Lee is a symbiote? Why do they hate each other? I would prefer to have the full story before choosing a side.

4459861 Sorry, but this war won't go far. Just look at the War of Understanding.

Domaldo
Group Admin

4459861 If we can actually make it work, count Mike in, and maybe, MAYBE Robert

4459893 Cool!

4459903 He's more of a Revan. Darth Folteren is a tyrant, and Lee, a superhero. Lee tries to free Folty's world after getting thrown into the it by mistake, but fails. Folteren tries peacefully getting rid of him, and fails as well due to heroic stubbornness. So, the Dark Lord tries to kill Lee and take his world.

4459905 I know. I was going to be a part of it... That is why I'm doing this! I'll handle it different because I'm making it a smaller scale. I said it wouldn't harm the multiverse, and I mean it.

Well you can count me in! I have a several characters you can use, Pegasus helping Folteren, and, if I get the fic uploaded before the war starts, two new displaced characters helping Lee!

4459930 I guess you have the help of Sam Aran and the Ginyu Force, to help Lee.

Funny thing is that I could also get the Power puffs to help out. Seeing as how I have connections to them.

4459905 Well this one requires less involvement then the WoU did. That was two authors with allies on both sides, as well as some of the admins (those of the Displaced group and the Sys Admins) to put together. This is just one guy doing a project with people.

And it's less complicated sounding with less need for getting permissions on all sides.

And BP count Golden Freddy as an ally on Folterens' side!

Ryuko is full in for Lee.

4459861 Well, Lee's got Alex's support for this!

andy ,Jack and Raiden FULL LEE when the story gets posted
thats if its ok with you...

I have plans for one of my Displaced.
Currently making another, so whenever it happens Liberty Prime has Lee's support.

4459878 Because you don't have any lands untapped. Gotta have dat mana flow, bro.
Although, I guess Folster will have Skeith on his side. (Still working on the first chapter of that story, but you can find the link AND unpublished password on my page. Just to reiterate the password, it's FirstPhase)
Don't know who Skeith is? Search up .hack// Skeith, and click on the stuff for the original games series (Infection, Outbreak, etc.)

4460281 First off, I'm making it narrowed down. It wont effect the multiverse, and it's one author versus himself. Two of my story's requiring help.

4460295 Good, Folteren will need a lot of help.

If i could i would count myself in... but i hadn't been displaced yet.

Just because the War of Understanding failed doesn't mean that all ideas similar to it are doomed for failure. Thinking like that is not fair to anyone.

Fair enough.

4460990 Did you search up just what Skeith is, exactly? Because my Displaced is going to be... Incredibly similar.

Hmmm... Luke Nightshade from Los Tres Locos might jokingly join as a patron 'god' or a spectator of some form because of his power set. He's a Power Lotto character with Science Manipulation, Life-Force Release, Dream-World Lordship, and Absorption. His Magic was removed and given to... well basically his familiar. If that doesn't work he'd join either side out of boredom.

Depending on the reward, Gerald would help Folteren.

Mosqueefo
Group Contributor

4459861 oh boy, it's the war of understanding all over again.

4466275 The GDoc up there has the rewards.

I actually saw it after I made my post:derpytongue2:

HMMM... WHILE OUR DISPLACED IS NOT IN A STORY, I FEEL IT WOULD JOIN THE LIGHT, EVEN THOUGH HE IS SORT OF A GOD OF DARKNESS.
HE IS NOT EVIL.

Jason and Domon will help Lee, just say the word.

Check the GDoc and place your author name and character.

4468491 Check the GDoc up there and place your Displaced in the proper side. And I changed the name to Alliance of Heroes.

4468496 WAIT A SEC, MY CHARACTER IS NEITHER IN A DISPLACED STORY (OR ANY STORY) AND HE IS NOT A CROSSOVER CHARACTER. THIS MEANS I WOULD HAVE TO LIST HIS POWERS AND EVERYTHING.

Kaffeina
Group Admin

Aquarium and his brothers can join Folteren

Leon can help Lee I guess....

4469130 Sure! GDoc will give you information!

... Never thought you'd enter the war...

4459861 So would you rather have Eva a former human now machine changed by an ancient race of machines long before ponies were sentient but whose civilization fell long before and whose energy sources mutated ponies to be able to wield magic as they do today. Oh and she is tormented by memories of being human when she is now an emotionless machine. Well her emotion is leaking through and is incredibly unstable.

or

Sarah a person dressed as a normal teenage girl who wields dragonslayer (from the anime berserk) and has a power that throws her into a berserker rage, removes her normal physical limitations, and also temporally holds her body together even if she gets injured and will also heal her but will only do so slowly. She is also dealing with her own power causing mental instability as represented by a black dog that is basically a schizophrenic illusion caused by how traumatic her powers are on her body and mind. Oh and she is barely able to hold it together.

4469571 What side would they be on? If on both, then you can have both.

4469613 either one will be on the empire of shadows.

4469623 Are they in the same story? I also don't see their stories.

4469634 neither one is up unfortunately. To be honest I am kinda using this as a testing ground. Whichever one I write will probably be used for my own story.

Kaffeina
Group Admin

I wonder why

Wow... a female Gutts? The idea of a chick rocking the Berserker Armor and swinging that slab of metal Dragonslayer is beyond badass.

4459930 Deathwing, and or Ultron is up for it

4471502 Only one. Check the GDoc!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 59