Displaced 4,441 members · 1,273 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

What- No! God no! I'm not gesturing for another one of 'those' collaboration stories; I've witnessed enough for this lifetime and my next one.

Nor am I referring to the 'War of Understanding' debacle that may or may not be bound in some sort of development purgatory.

I'm referring to this!

Link!

It's, more or less, a website that attempts to simulate, rather poorly if I might so interject, a Hunger Game scenario with the option to customize the character's profile pictures to their names.

Reflexively and naturally, I did a scenario with nothing more than Displaced characters.

I got: "Darth Vulcan falls from a tree and falls to his death," and, "The Guild Master of A Thousand Spells is holding hands with Malideus."

Take pictures of your results and post em' here!

ah, I see these in 4chan threads all the time.

4478713 Oh god this is going to take most if not all of my day time just to get myself alive in that damn thing, I already died from infection and falling into a pit.

I remembered doing this once. Ended up having all my characters flee into the woods and then either die by various wild events or get killed by Maul as he methodically murdered someone every turn. e.o only to be stopped by himself getting hit by an arena event. It was fun...

I always knew Malideus and Ral Zarek would realize their love for each other.

You know what, I am going to pick a bunch of random Displaced and put them together, see who is left standing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8