Displaced 4,443 members · 1,273 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

So....anybody going to comic con at San Diego? If anybody is going, somebody should cosplay as the Merchant.

4524830 oh wow Then set up a fake stall so it will be just like when your'e about to get displaced LOL!

But what if Displacement is real and you just flung a random dude/dudette across the cosmos?

4524848 To quote adam west; 'The odds of that would make any gambler cringe.'

4524848 Would you believe me if I said I want to be a Displaced in real life, but dressed as Shay Cormac from Assassin's Creed Rogue and have god-like powers?

I'm not a betting person myself but I would cringe too if I sent a guy through the multiverse as miniscule atomic particles.

Isn't that considered a costumed displaced with power lotto abilities (if you get what you want from the lottery that is.)

4524889 "Million to one odds happen fifty percent of the time."

Or more more simply put - greater beings than we are watching us, and they get their jollies screwing with us. Trust me, it AIN'T worth the risk.

The idea would be definitely interesting.

I would do it, just so it was done, so that I would know that there really is magic or supernatural cosmic power or whatever you would choose to call it. Reality is boring.

4524994 yes i agree reality is boring,i always escape to my head when classes start

4524848 :derpyderp1::derpyderp2::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::rainbowderp::rainbowderp::rainbowderp:nevermind the stall then i don't want anyone getting displaced as a P.E.K.K.A or something else

I'm going. All four days and preview night. Hopefully, I can find a blonde wig and monkey tail while I'm there so I can try my best to resemble Sun Wukong

I would love to see someone pretending to be the the Merchant and offer great deals and pretending to send people to a different universe at comic con or any con to be in fact. It would be funny as hell if some one knew the displaced stories and literally thought that this guy the real deal. That would be funny! :rainbowlaugh:

4525563 XD oh that would be clever.

Clever but why just the Merchant? Why not the Happy Mask Salesman, Rip Cheato, Cheat Rippo, and the Shady looking cloaked Netnavi salesman in the Undernet and beyond from Megaman BN as well?

4524935 i would risk it just to see, because i'm that dumb XD

4524830 If you see him, buy the most overpowered item you can find.

I'd laugh if someone does decide to go as the Merchant and then way overprices everything they sell and people still buy it in hopes of being Displaced.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19