Displaced 4,443 members · 1,273 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Kaffeina
Group Admin

Golden Script brought this up to my attention.
The Pony folder, which I have recently created, is exactly what it seems like. Pony Displaced.
Before you all go crazy, I'm going to lay down some rules, later I'll put them in the folder's description.

Rules-

1. They can become any character but cannot become another pony
I. Pony displaced to become human and landing in another Equestria is acceptable
2. They MUST NOT be Displaced to Equestria
I. See 1.I
3. They must keep with the Lore
4. Classic ways of Displacement are acceptable

More may be added later by discretion of other admins

Oh! Can the guy who sold Trixie the Alicorn Amulet be one of the Merchants that Displaces ponies? Think about it, odd guy, sells weird powerful items which cause madness and destruction? Hmm?

Kaffeina
Group Admin

Classic ways of Displacement are accepted.

And what part of the lore would have to be followed? since we do have quite a loose description of the lore as it is in the group, although admittedly I haven't checked the lore page to see if it updated after Obs' review of the trend

4526044 double check with Jysrin, but for the most part there seemes to be two major rules to lore.
1)Death is all powerful none escape it forever, cheat, bye pass, avoid sure but all things must end eventually
2)Reapect other peoples stories/lore, for example if a one was displaced by a shop for a costume party don't place them at a con with you.(Alltho there are alot of these still ot there T-T)

So... I'm unsure. Should Blood Cleaver fall into this category? She is basically born from one half of Pinkie's mind. (Human version Equestria, just with cutie marks.) But otherwise there is nothing pony about her.

Blood Clever becomes a Displaced by killing and absorbing the power/soul of a Displaced who threatened her world. (Blood Cleaver mostly cared at the time because the world includes Pinkie Pie who she considers her sister and will do anything to protect.) She was then trained by another Displaced to learn to control her new powers.

Kaffeina
Group Admin

Honestly, with how I've made the rules for it, it should follow the Lore automatically.

Kaffeina
Group Admin

Yeah.
I guess.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8