Displaced 4,443 members · 1,273 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say that because my displaced character is the king of the dragons, and his dragons have some learned how to speak across the dimensions, he has ordered all dragons to help any and all displaced! So now you can use this as an excuse to have your displaced get help from the dragons if you o need one! Or if you don't the you can completely disregard this message. But I just thought I'd let everyone know!

Sincerly,

Prince_Zodiac

P.S. If anyone wants to do a crossover I'd be happy to oblige!

Would that include sealed dragons like Ddraig from Highschool DxD who is sealed into Boosted Gear or only Equestrian dragons???

DJSkywalker
Group Admin

4531475 Did you still want Kat to come visit sometime?

4531475 Perhaps meet Deathwing? He technically a Dragon God

Perhaps he could meet merasmus at some point. Maybe when i get back into writting his next couple chapters anyway...

4531551 sure I would love to do a crossover with him.

4531528 yes I would love to have a crossover with him, I as actually planning on asking you anyway.

4531489 and yes it's only Equestrian dragons, those are the only dragons Alduiin rules over.

4531580 yay! The first displaced he meets will be alduin. Who would've thought?:pinkiehappy:
i look forward to it!

4531643 Me too! But first I have to do the shadow war thing with Bronyparasite, but once that's done then I'll be ready!

4531650 Thanks for the dragon support, yet I have a list of questions/statement:

1. I am thinking of inserting 5 elemental dragons to face Emerl which this gives more reason for Emerl to save, yet Discord will put obedient collars to force them to fight. Question: What will your character do if he ever hear his kins being manipulated like that? Plus Emerl will ask your character not to kill the dumbass so any torture methods?

2. Did your character made any specific displace to ignore so it won't come back and bite (excuse my french) him in the ass (example: Eggman reverse engineer dragon blood to have dangerous effects and such.). I can understand the if it happens in their Equestria I don't give a damn, yet if some displace is bold(retarded) to abuse it any response.

3. If two displace were to fight which one would the dragons help in default?

4. I ran out of question, I like to ask if your character's Tree of Harmony could speak how would it behave. Emerl has a sentinel Tree of Harmony who may be or will Tikal, yet more childish results by witnessing her family death by their own blood(literally turning the blood to toxins).

4531733 Well for your first question if they are being manipulated Alduiin has a shout that can control their minds so he can figure out how to get them to stop being manipulated.

Two, no he dosen't, but since all dragons are loyal to Alduiin, that wouldn't happen anyways.

Three, if two or more displace fight, then the dragons wont get involved unless Alduiin orders them to help one or more of them.

And four, no my tree of harmony is not sentient, at least, I don't think it is. It might be, I'd have to see.

If it's not sentiment then my Harmony should be able to at least tell or feel what that Harmony would do or what its status.

4532132 like I said I don't know whether it is or not.

4531650 :pinkiehappy: prepare for CHAOS!

4532814 I AM READY! BRING IT ON! YEAH! But what for might I ask?

Anything and everything. From robot armies to a disco dancing fluttershy!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16