Displaced 4,443 members · 1,273 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hey, everyone, Runic_Soul! So, I was watching Firebrand's review of Slice of Life when this scene was played. Needless to say, that brought this idea to mind: Why can't there be a Displaced story where a critic or a fan is Displaced as their internet self (such as Doug Walker as the Nostalgia Critic) into the same MLP-verse where critics such as Silver Quill or Fiery Joker exist. *puts up shield* Hear me out. True, this may not be as 'action-packed' as the other series, but I think the idea of a reviewer being the main focus of a Displaced fic might be an interesting and different type of fic to write. While is a bit overdone with the whole 'MLP critic' bit, it would show how he interacted with other reviewers of the series. Besides, it's not like there's foes with that kind of potency in reviewer series. Hell, Shyamalan basically has the powers of the Staff of Equality literally at his fingertips!

4531986 Fiery Joker has a fimfiction account, send this his way. :pinkiecrazy:

Now that I think about it, if silver quill was displaced, then his own bad luck and pain attraction would be enough.

4531986 I'm all for it sounds interesting

This sounds awesome! Someone make this happen!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6